|ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔾𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕

"Darling, you can tell me about him," Mother of the twins, who was now leaning against the door frame of her younger child's messy room, asked

"What are you talking about?" Maddison asked with confusion.

"I'm not blind, Maddie and I also know that you didn't buy those flowers by yourself. So? Who is it?"

"No one," she shook her head and continued reading.

"You promised me not to lie anymore, so tell me. You don't have to be embarrassed. I was a teenage girl as well. I know how it is," Mellisa walked to Maddie's bed and sat down. Her daughter closed the book and looked at her. "Is he from school?"

"Yeah....yeah he is," the brunette teenager nodded. "He's in few of my classes."

"What's he like?"

"He's...I don't know how to explain it," Maddie laughed and looked at her hands. "He's just different. Caring, nice and I can feel like he makes everything okay," Maddie chuckled and started to blush at the thought of Isaac. She hid her red face behind the book in her hands.

"He seems like a really nice guy," Mellisa smiled. She was happy her daughter was in love. That she's happy.

"He is." Melissa started to play with Maddie's hair as she always did when Mads was younger. "I kinda feel like...he's my...like a first love," Maddie chuckled. "O my god, I said that. God!" She was laughing. "This is the first time I said that, you know, mom?"

"Oh Maddie, first loves are always beautiful, but don't forget your actual first love or crush...or how can I name it," Melissa said with a teasing voice.

"I was eight, mom!"

"And you wrote him a cute letter. I remember how you were giving me that paper to correct it," Melissa chuckled at the memory.

"He was clever, I didn't want to make a fool of myself," she rolled her eyes and leaned on her mother's shoulder.

"You didn't, remember?"

"Sure I didn't...he's still my best friend," Maddie laughed.

----------------------------------------

"Have you seen Jackson anymore?" Stiles asked the twins.

"No," they answered.

"Seen Alisson?" the older twin asked.

"No," Stiles shook his head, "but we should probably tell her what we found."

"And what did we find?" Maddie asked.

"That it has something to do with water," Sti answered. "All the victims were in the swim team and the way Kanima acted around the pool."

"Jackson's not here," Allison said when she walked up to the trio.