Ariella's POV

I wake up to the sound of Hailey screaming in my ear. "Why the fuck are you screaming at me," I glare. Although neither of us are morning people she still handles the morning better than I do. Especially since there's not a person screaming in her ear.

"We have to go to school. And don't complain either. We need to seem as normal as possible so get your ass up and get ready," She says right before she walks out dragging my cover with her. I groan and eventually pull myself out of bed.

I usually dress casual but my style changes everyday. Sometimes I prefer wearing hoodies and sweatpants, or I might feel like wearing something on the girly side. I grabbed an off-white loose shirt with a tie in the middle, a pair of destroyed light wash skinny jeans, and brown combat boots.

After I've put my clothes on I curl my hair with a straightener (it's cuter this way, don't judge) and put on my makeup. I, of course, put on all that regular crap like foundation and concealer then I apply my cat-like eyeliner and nude lipstick.

I would so rather be in bed sleeping right now but Hailey's right. We need to try and come off as normal. It'd draw extra attention if we started school on the second day.

I glance at the clock seeing that school starts in about 20 minutes so I yell at Hailey. "Are you ready?"

"I've been waiting on you for 10 minutes," She yells back laughing. I roll my eyes even though she can't see me. I grab my bag and go downstairs to see Hailey on the couch watching T.V.

"Well let's go," I say and walk to the garage.

Skipping the car ride because seriously, why would you want to read what we did during the car ride. It would've been so boringggg.

To my surprise, not many people looked our way when we attempted to get through the hallway. James had given us our schedules yesterday so we knew what classes we were supposed to go to, but we didn't know where those classes were located. I guess we'd have to ask someone? Ugh, I hate talking to strangers.

I spot a boy who looks decently nice by the water fountain so I grab Haileys wrist and walk over to him. "Hi, um do you think you could show us where Mrs. Jones classroom is," I ask kind of awkwardly.

He looks at us and smiles. So far so good. "Sure, just follow me. I'm Luke by the way," He says while we walk to the classroom.

"I'm Hailey and this is Ariella," She says. I nudge Hailey in the side to get her attention so I can silently suggest her getting with him by winking and nodding my head slightly in his direction. She just rolls her eyes and brushes me off. That's normal though because she's used to my dirty mind.

"You guys new?" Luke asks. We both nod our head and turn to Luke when he stops walking. "This is Mrs. Jones room. Don't worry, she's nice unless you piss her off," He laughs.

"Okay great, thanks," I smile and we start walking into the room until Luke stops us.

"Wait, uh do you guys want to eat lunch with me and my friends?" Awe, what a cutie. We obviously say yes, why would we say no it's not like we have anywhere else to sit.

"Sure, we'll meet you in the lunchroom," I agree. He waves and smiles as he starts walking off, us doing the same.

Hailey's POV

Me and Ariella were bored as fuck in Mrs. Jones class. Everything was so easy and basic so I spent the whole time texting Ariella even though she was right next to me. It seemed forever and finally the bell rang it was time for lunch.

Knowing Ariella she was going for the cute boy. She might start flirting with Luke unless she finds someone else. I grabbed Ariella's hand and dragged her to the bathroom just to make sure I looked on point.

I was wearing black skinny jeans and white converse with a blue crop top. My hair was in a bun with a black bow on the black and I had on bold eyeliner and curled my eyelashes and had black mascara on. In the bathroom I noticed my lip gloss was coming off so I took it out and put it back on giving me a small pink glow.

As I was doing that I looked out to see Ariella putting mints into her mouth and rolled my eyes and chuckled. She quickly noticed and started blushing and offered me one. I gratefully took it. Knowing Ariella she was up for a hook up. We both calmly walked into the cafeteria and I quickly noticed Luke waving at us and smiling like a goof.

"Hailey and Ariella I want you to meet my friends. This is Calum" He says pointing at boy with brown eyes and a warm smile. He moves on to a boy with hazel and and brownish goldish hair.

"This is Ashton"

And finally introduced us to the last boy.

"And this is Michael"

I quickly looked at Ariella and saw her eyes glancing at Michael with lust. She obviously wanted him.