Hailey's POV

We sat down and starting chatting with the boys. They all asked a lot of questions and it was pretty cute.

"Where are you from?"

"America."

And the questions went on for a while. Then I noticed Calum kept looking at me. I mean he was hot and all but it was intimidating me. He finally got the nerves to ask me

"What's your phone number.. I mean if you have one.. You don't need to give it to me... Sorry for asking." He says blushing.

This boy was so adorable and shy. There was something interesting about him so I gratefully gave this stranger my phone number and he smiled like a goof.

I noticed Ariella talking to Micheal and she already had already gave him a nick name, Mikey. They were both in there own world which left me talking to the rest of the boys.

At the moment I realized I wanted to date all of them and wondered if that was legal in Sydney. Which probably isn't but a girl can dream. Before I could think I blurted out

"You guys want to come over after school. Me and Ariella have nothing to do and our house has food." I chuckled nervously and softly.

They all looked at each other as if they were like reading each others minds and all nodded quickly and Ashton said sure.

Which was a relief that I didn't embarrass myself and become the worst sister of the year. Lunch ended and we all went to class agreeing that we would meet at our house at 4pm.

Ariella's POV

The school day was finally over. Hailey had invited the boys over and to say the least, I was excited. I don't usually make friends with guys. I don't usually make friends with people period. It's too risky, but I'm fine with being friends with these guys. We'll just have to be careful around them.

I saw the way Calum looked at Hailey during lunch. It was adorable. He was pretty damn shy too and Hailey loves the shy boys. She loves corrupting them anyways.

I couldn't keep myself from embarrassing Hailey when we got into the car. "So, I saw you getting a little friendly with Calum today," I said trying to sound casual.

She glanced at me, "Yeah, and you got a little friendly with 'Mikey'." Yes, she actually put quotation marks around Mikey. I decided to just ignore her.

"You wanna fuck him?" I asked, smirking.

"Ariella!" She slapped my arm. I just laughed and rubbed my arm.

"What? I know you Hailey. You may not openly show how dirty you are but I know on the inside you wanted to jump his bones," I laughed.

She pinched the bridge of her nose, "I can't believe you're saying this."

"Yes you can," I said still laughing. "Is that why you invited him over? So you can fuck?" I nudged her arm.

"Oh my God, no. Now please stop." I could hear the smile in her voice but she got out of the car before I could see her face.

She was already in the house by the time I got out of the car. I hadn't been able to play around with my new baby aka my car so why not take it for a spin. I send Hailey a quick text saying I'll be back later and then I head out. I looked up some empty roads while I was still in America so I know exactly where I'm going. Let's hope I don't loose track of time and scare the shit out of Hailey again.