Ariella's POV

'Where are you?!' Hailey's voice rang through the phone.

'Chill Hails, I'm pulling into the driveway.'

'Well hurry. The boys are already here and it's kind of awkward. No one's really talking.' She spoke

'Alright I'm coming. Bye babe,' I hung up not waiting for a reply.

Great, they're, or more like Mikey, is going to see me looking like this. My hair is tangled and some of my eyeliner has melted. I try to make myself look a little better before I go in. Whatever, good enough, I say to myself.

When I get inside the house Hailey yells that they're in the living room so I that's where I go. I can actually feel the awkward tension in the air. I kind of want to laugh right now because of how awkward everyone is being but I won't. How weird would that look. They'd think I'm mental or something.

"Hailey! Babe!" I yell while laughing. The boys laugh but Hailey just looks at me weird.

She questions me, "Are you drunk?"

"What! No," I laugh.

"High?" She asks.

"Oh my God, Hailey, I haven't done or taken or drunk anything." She hums but doesn't say anything. I remember that I look like shit so I head upstairs but stop as I'm exiting to invite Mikey. "Wanna come upstairs Mikey? It'll just be for a few minutes." He nods and we walk up upstairs. About halfway up I yell, "You guys better not leave Hailey and Calum alone! I don't wanna be an aunt yet!" We all laugh except for Hailey who yells my name in a scolding tone and Calum who doesn't say anything but I'm guessing he's blushing.

"Nice room," Mikey says when we walk into my room. I shrug my shoulders and throw my bag down.

"I haven't really decorated it yet. We both fell asleep as soon as we got here yesterday so I haven't had time," I say. I begin brushing my hair out. Through my mirror, I see Mikey fall back onto my bed. He sure does look great on my bed.

I hear him speak as I walk into my closet changing into some comfortable clothes which is just dark grey joggers and a black tank top. "How'd your first day at school go."

I sigh, "Okay, I guess. It's school so it was pretty damn boring." I walk out of the closet after changing.

"Meet anyone you like," He questions with a sly smirk.

I know what he's trying to do. "I did actually. I met four guys and they're all pretty awesome. I may like one more than the rest though."

"Oh really," He stands and walks over to me. "And who is that?" By this point we were practically touching.

I smirk, "Ashton." He grabs my hips and pushes me against the wall with his chest against mine. His smirk hasn't fell from his face, if anything it's grown.

"You sure 'bout that," He whispers and bites his lip. When am I going to feel his plump lips against my own? Feel them on my neck? Okay maybe I should stop. I open my mouth to respond but a knock at the door makes us jump apart.

Luke's voice is heard from the other side of the door, "Come on guys, it's getting awkward down there. Hailey looks like she's about to fuck Calum with us on the same couch and I'd rather that not happen." I giggle and wink at Mikey once he stops glaring at the door. I open the door and walk downstairs with Luke and Mikey following, him probably glaring at the back of Lukes head.