Hailey's POV

My face is red as a tomato.

I can't believe Luke just said that. I've only known him for like 8 hours and he could read me like a book.

Yes I wanted to fuck Calum but not at that moment. I wanted to know more about him before I get all physical with him. I needed to be calmer but Ariella is making it hard for me she is embarrassing me so I have a little pay back.

We were all sitting in a circle and I take out a bottle and say were playing 7 minutes in heaven whether you want to or not.

The room was silent and all I saw was Ariella smirking at Michael and the rest of the boys looked like they had seen a ghost.

"Well this escalated quickly" Ashton says.

"Is anyone else hot in here I think I might go outside for a while" Luke says nervously.

He stands up and I grab his arm and pull him back down. "Your not leaving Hemmings well not until we're done with the game."

"You can't make me stay"

"What are you afraid of ? Are you lips virgin?

We all stare at him his face gets red and looks extremely embarrassed. "Phhst no I've kissed a girl before and it was amazing... Okay then I'll play."

And so the fun and revenge begins.

Luke goes first and it lands on Ariella. "Oh shit... No I can't do this... I can't kiss Luke."

"I'm not even a bad kisser you won't regret anything" he smirks as he licks his lips.

"I'm not going to. Why don't we play another game like truth or dare?" Ariella says and looks directly at me

Oh no I say in my head taking a big gulp. They all stare at me as if I had to talk. "Umm" I say with a scared tone "Sure"

"Okay I'll go first" I say looking at Ashton. "Ashton, Truth or dare?

"Dare"

"I dare you to kiss Michael"

"Hell no, I'm not doing that he's practically like my brother"

"Don't be afraid"

"I'm not afraid"

Without thinking he tilts his head to the side and kisses Michael on the cheek. Then I see Ariella's face and it made me happy. The whole game failed and no one wanted to play after that. But we all ended up sitting on a couch watching a movie.

Thank you for reading the story comment vote and share. Also I put the prologue up so go back and read it.It will make more sense - The Boos