2. Meeting Kunti Maa

It was likely an hour over since the duel began and we were nullifying each other's attacks.

My birth mother had already passed out in shock.

Kidding.

But she was sitting like a statue. And that looked hilarious.

Moving on,

"Ok that's enough, the sun has set. That's a tie", Mahamahim said.

I glared at my father.

It started shining again. Lmao. The expressions on everyone's faces were super amazing.

If someone can cheat during Jaydrath's death, my father can surely break some rules for his beloved son.

I lastly fired one more arrow when Arjun gained his numb senses back and my arrow overpowered his and tied him.

Ha! I am your Jyesht, little one.

I smirked as Kauravas cheered. Bheem looked so angry as if someone took the whole plate of food from him. And Guru Dronacharya looked like someone had taken his iPhone.

Mahamahim was a different story altogether. His face looked like a sad puppy seeing the wrong side winning. Just when you try to catch the thief in overconfidence and he escapes. 

I smirked and reached forward. I ruffled my younger brother's hair.

Arjun stared at me jaw dropped for that.

I will die of laughter!

I freed him and Yudhister reached to hug him.

Chill! I won't kill my own brother, dharmraj.

"He won", Duryodhan said. "Pitashree  please make him the King of Anga", he said.

"I announce this brave warrior as the king of Anga from now", Dritrashtra said.

"There's a queen too", I smirked at Vrushali who heard it and got red by my gaze.

"Where?" Duryodhan asked excitedly.

"You will know soon", I replied back. I looked at Arjun to see him sad.

'Should I do something?'

"You did well Arjun. You are a great archer. Good", I said giving a light pat on his shoulder.

I did see a light smile appearing on his face which got replaced by a scowl.

I chuckled.

Duryodhan took me to meet others. I was happy to meet everyone. Dushala was really cute.

That's when Mata Kunti came in front me. My smile fell.

Here it goes...

"Pranipat Mata", I said.

"Mata? How come is she your mata?" Bheem growled.

This giant needs anger management classes.

"She's my mother", I said firmly and smirked as her eyes widened.

"Oh forgetful soul! She's the queen mother so she's mother of every citizen in Kuruvansh", I said.

She sighed in relief.

Ha!

"Then call her queen mother not mata", Arjun said annoyed and hugged her.

I will see when the truth comes out.

"I don't think she has any issues? Do you?" I asked. "Mata", I emphasised.

"Absolutely not", She smiled nervously.