14. Paurava Princess's Love

The next trouble kicked in.

We were to go to Paurav Rashtra.

I remembered that letter vividly. I knew that whatever was going to happen next could be a trouble.

I needed to talk with my two wives before that but we needed to set for Paurav Rashtra that instant and I didn't get time.

After my wives settled in their palanquins, I was going to climb on my chariot.

I noticed Dushala looking at me and I sighed. I knew that she wanted me to talk with Duryodhan but I didn't know how to even talk on this.

Hey! I know you trust me a lot. To hell with it. I like your only sister and want to marry her.

He would slap me out of his life.

Indian brothers can be dangerous when it comes to their sisters.

"Dushala. I know you don't like it in the palanquin so go with Karna", Gandhari mata said making my jaw drop.

I held Dushala's hand and she looked at me with that loving gaze as I helped her on the chariot.

"Please Angraj. Please talk to bhrata shree. I will die without you", she said defeatedly.

My heart broke hearing it.

"Alright. I will talk with Duryodhan", I sighed. I just hope it doesn't go wrong.

I couldn't let her cry more. I had to give a try.

We went on our journey, till whatever way we could cover until the night fell.

After that, we would stop for rest.

I had this awareness that till I could fulfill all my goals of this reincarnation, no Kauravas and Pandavas would be married.

Only I will be married.

We stopped for some time because the horses needed rest.

After giving food to the horses, I went to the other side to get some fresh air.

However a bird with a letter flew.

I indicated it to come closer and took the letter. I patted it softly and it flew away.

I opened the letter and took a big breath seeing the letter of Kirti.

The one who was to get married to Arjun but loved me.

Angraj,

I got to know that we are going to meet. I know sending letters to you constantly is wrong and I promise that I will stop once I get to just see face to face.

I know you must be wondering how we would meet but I can't let you know that. I can't letter you who I am. (I chuckled. I already know you)

Ever since I got to know to you, I have wanted to meet you. I have never seen a strong person like you. Recently I heard about the curse you were going to get.

I was so shocked and had cried for hours just by the thought of it but you know how to take a stand. You protected yourself from the curse and even your family. Who will get affected by it no matter what.

Only you can even stand against gods to maintain justice. Who wouldn't want you?

It's my unlucky fate that despite loving you I can't have you. Perhaps some years later, I would let you know who I am? Who this secret devoteee, this secret admirer is?

Because then, I would be assured that I can't hope, I can't have you. It would be easy for me to reveal myself.

If I did it now, I fear my emotions will overpower me. I am not as strong as you. I wish I was but I can never match you.