Sports Festival Part 2

I found All Might mid-conversation with Endeavor.

He hasn't changed at all. Still walking around with a chip on his shoulder.

All might's number 2 hater.

Ha he isn't even number 1 on that list.

" I'll make sure that kid of mine beats you. That's why I made him." Endeavor spat out with a glare.

" You did what?"

I'm surprised All Might didn't know this. Though he always tries to see the best in anyone. I'm not sure endeavor has a good side.

Both all for one and endeavor wanted to create the perfect quirk that would defeat All Might. Though I'm sure they have never met personally.

Endeavor assumed that I was also born out of a quirk marriage.

When I first met shoto, Endeavor made us fight
all the time for 'training'. All for one allowed it but he was never the one to bring me there.

I used to beat shoto all the time at first even though I had to hold back. After seeing what that made endeavor do to him, I started secretly letting him win a couple times.

After a few months we didn't train anymore. That was close to the time his brother died.
I now believe endeavor didn't want me around anymore because he didn't want anyone to find out about what happened to touya.
It's not something I would disclose anyway. It's not my place or my story.

Endeavor left a stunned all might in the hallway.

" Uncle Toshi?"

" Young Yuki!"
" You did great in your battles! I'm so proud of you!"

" I want to go home."

He sighed. "Come with me."

I followed him to a room. He poofed back to his other form and went to another room to change clothes.
When he came back, he brought tea, and lunch for me.

" How are you feeling?" He asked.

" I've had better days."

" I know it's a bit overwhelming being in this crowd, especially around people you have never interacted with."

" It's fine. Besides, I have shoto."

" I now see why you too got so close. You are alike in some way."

I frowned.

After lunch, I got ready to go back to the arena.

" By the way Uncle Toshi? Did find out that Izuku Midoriya was a cry baby hero before or after you gave him your quirk."

He froze.
Guilty.

I laughed.
" He is smart though. He managed to get through 2 rounds without breaking his bones."

His eyes glittered with pride.

" Right! Right!" He gleamed.

" You need to be careful on how much you favor him. People are starting to notice. Shoto thinks that he is your secret love child."

He spat out his tea at that remark.

"Of course I didn't correct him. He doesn't know that you are my foster dad yet. Besides this is too funny." I smiled.