Truth

It turns out that the creature I saw was called Nomu. There were 2 others in the city at the same time and they all had multiple quirks. Similar to the one that fought All Might at USJ.
Also, with the fact that the news picked up the other 2 villains close by the attacks. It is speculated that this was also caused by the league of villains.

How could I have missed it.

The only person alive who could create such a creature.

All For One.

~~~~

The next day I went to visit my classmates at the hospital.

"Toshinori? I've been meaning to ask." Midoriya started. " How do you know Gran Torino?"

My face paled.

" Uh. He's -"

There was a knock on the door, Manual and Gran Torino came in.

Nice save!

After which, another guy came in who I recognized as Hosu's chief of police.

He explained most of what I was yelling at them about the day before. Just in a more... irritating way.

In the end, they decided to give the credit for capturing the hero killer to Endeavor so that we wouldn't get in trouble.

We apologized for what happened, then they left.

Still, Manual and Gran Torino got their teaching license suspended for 6 months.
Something similar may have happened to Aizawa if I wasn't licensed. I have to be more careful. At this rate, they are going to be suspicious.

~~~~

" We should talk All Might."

He sighed. He knew I only called him that when it was serious.

" I think All for One is back. For real this time. I know it's hard to believe that he could still be alive. But he is the only one who could be leading an army of creatures with multiple quirks."

He looked down.
" I think so too." He said softly.
" I've been talking about it with Gran Torino and the detective. I was waiting for the right time to tell you. I'm sorry young Yuki."

I should be mad at him for keeping this from me. But I'm not. If I were him, I would have done the same thing.

When I was rescued, I suffered from PTSD. I had flashbacks and nightmares every day for over 2 years. Even after I got better, I was still paranoid about him being alive. I was there the day they fought. I saw everything but my mind couldn't believe that he was gone.

I got better over the years but it turns out that I was right.

I didn't want to be right.

I had the suspicion, but the confirmation is too much.
Damn it.

I slumped to my knees and held my head in my hands.
I can't breathe.
I can't stop crying.
My chest is burning.

~~~~

I woke up in a hospital bed with all might resting his head beside me.

I pulled my knees to my chest and stared out the window. It was dark now. I must have been out for a while then.

I should probably go find him. If not, he will come for me. That would put everyone in danger. I have to go back.