Hero Killer Stain

Monday rolled around sooner than I hoped and Aizawa brought everyone to the station. I stayed behind and got started on some of the work he gave me. No rest for the wicked.

He told me that shinsou would be joining us. So I have to keep up appearances as the student hero Yuki.
It's a good thing that I got my new costume.

~~

I got back from solving a case with Aizawa when I got a notification from Midoriya in the class group chat.
It was just his location. I opened it to see that he was in Hosu city.

That's odd. He's supposed to be with Gran Torino. In any case, why would he just send his location?

It must be an accident. Not my concern.

But what if it's not and he dies taking One For All with him.

Damn it!

Hosu city is where class prez went too.
I think that's also where the hero killer attacked his brother Ingenium.
If that's the case, shoto may also be somewhere around there because knowing Endeavor, he'd want to show off.

Which probably means that they are in deep shit and I can't be too cautious.

Damn dilemma! I'd ask All might but he has been MIA all week.

I think I'm going to go as Yuki. If I show up as Angel to that random location in Hosu, that might be suspicious. Better safe than sorry I guess.

~~

I arrived just as both Iida and Midoriya smacked the hero killer, then Shoto burnt him in the face. That's a classic Endeavor move. I left him alone for 2 days and look what he's done!

" Hey! Mr. Hero Killer Stain, Sir?" I asked politely as I saw him about to chop off Shoto's arm.

That's kinda scary, those injuries should have be enough to knock him out. At least for a couple minutes. He's fast too.

"More brats!" He spat out. He looked up at the sky, to the direction of my voice.

I suddenly appeared beside him "I'm over here."

I used wind energy to forcefully push him into an already broken abandoned building. That should be enough to knock him out for a while. It's a good think that I'm fast, plus he was already severely injured before I got there. I wouldn't have been able to defeat him so quickly if it weren't for that. They actually did well.

I looked around to see the damage that was done.

Iida, Midoriya, and Shoto were all there, along with a random dude I've never seen before in my life. Must be a hero.

"Toshinori, what are you-"

"How about you give more details next time you run into a S class villain, you damn nerd!"
I sighed.

I may be spending too much time with Bakugo.

" You all could have died! Are you crazy! And you," I glared at class prez, " Did you forget who you are! You are the president of class 1-A at the most prestigious hero academy in Japan! You can't just run off and do what you want! That would make you no different from the villains!
You don't have licenses which means you aren't allowed to use your quirks to cause harm to anyone! There are better ways to deal with the anger and bitterness you are feeling! Got that!"