Aftermath

In the 2 days off, I did my regular hero routine.

Wake up 6am.
Training
Then usually, I just go about my day or fly around and when there is trouble, I stop it.
I don't have my own agency. Never have.
That seems like a lot of work, especially since I don't show my face.
Besides, I doubt anyone would want to take orders from a 15 year old girl.

So instead, I work with all might. This has been the case ever since I left the hero commission.

It works out for me since I'm his only sidekick. I've heard that he had one before me, but I don't know much about him.

Admittedly, it is quite unusual for a top hero to be a sidekick. But I've never been one to care about stuff like that.
As long as I'm helping people, I'm good.

Today, I'm going over to the agency to see what's happening. We usually only take serious cases, especially now that all might is injured.
So I have more freedom to fly around and do whatever I want.

————

These 2 days flew by quickly. As time does when you are having fun.

I made my way to school and ran into Bakugo on the way.

"Sup pomeranian, how was your break?" I waved.

" HUH! STOP TALKING TO ME LIKE WE ARE FRIENDS! AND STOP CALLING ME THAT YOU DAMN EXTRA!"

" But it's a cute name. It's way better than calling everyone extras." I grinned.

"STOP FOLLOWING ME!"

"But we are both going to the same place."

" I DONT CARE! What the hell is going on with your face?!"
He lowered his voice slightly as he stared at me.

" Aww are you worried about me!"

" NEVER MIND!"
He turned around and stomped away. So I walked over to catch up him.

" sorry sorry, I was just playing! I had a lot of work to catch up on since I missed a lot of the semester. So I'm just sleep deprived " I lied. " I'm especially stumped on history. Shit makes no sense." Now that part is true.

"HUH! Are you stupid?! That's the easiest one!"

———
We eventually made it to class to see everyone sitting around and talking about being recognized from the sports festival. I must've been early for once.

"Did you guys hear the hero news!"

" Yea! Angel solved 5 big cases in 2 days!"

"And 10 smaller ones too!"

" She is soo cool!"

" Totally hot."

I may have overdone it a bit. But there was a lot to catch up on. And I find investigating very fun.
Working with All might's friend from the police force was a great choice. He always gets me good cases. Plus there were some agencies that requested team ups and since All might was busy, I took on a couple.

Of course that means I'm lacking sleep right now.
Which is probably why Bakugo was talking about my face.

I went to my seat and placed my head on the desk.

" You alright Keeks?"

I looked up.

" Yea just tired."

" What did you do over the break. You didn't respond to any of my messages. I was worried." He said

Oh right!