Chapter -1 "...Learn the basics"

Megumi's POV:

*6:48 pm.*

'I had just arrived from the hospital and was in my room reading an online iteration of a book. It was about a murder case in Los Angeles,The story revolved around a murderer on a mission to create a mystery which the World's greatest detective couldn't crack,and the genius detective who was raised in an environment to nurture geniuses. The murderer would stage these crimes via a locked room mechanic which is used in multiple mystery novels. What is a locked room concept you may ask? Well, it's a situation in which a crime,most typically murder,is committed in'

'an almost impossible situation,for example a man was found dead in a room, presumably from a gunshot,the gunshot was heard by the neighbors,but the weapon was nowhere to be found and there are no possible escape routes for the murderer. Or in other words,an impossible crime'

'In this particular novel, it's used in a more unique strategy, it would include the japanese equivalent of voodoo dolls.'

'I won't speak much about it as it would ruin the thrill of anyone reading it,as opposed to going into the story completely blind'

'It really is a great piece of literature. Enjoying these types of content in a cozy room is quite the feeling.'

'If only everyday was like thi-'

*I heard the entrance door burst open rather loudly before hearing a voice I was hoping to not tolerate for at least another half an hour*

"Meg's,I'm home!~"

'you've got to be kidding me...😑'

*After forcing myself out of bed, I made my way to the guests room where I spotted Satorou Gojo waving his arms around like a toddler who's successfully mastered potty training*

*Beside him was a brown haired boy,who looked to be about my age,he had his hair is in a somewhat curtains or undercut style,*

(He learned these haircuts accidentally during his emo 'phase' as a toddler when Gojo gave him his first cellular device)

*And his eyes looked to be almost of gold with a subtle shade of purple starting from the top and fading out completely towards the middle section*

(Season 1 cote eyes)

"Who is this person,Gojo?"

*I'm not in the mood for his little antics or jujutsu shenanigans for today,I tried to make it clear by adding as much annoyance as my tone can muster*

"Oh c'mon! I even went through the trouble of getting something savory for dinner cuz I knew they where your favorite.:("

*Gojo said, mimicking a pained expression while clutching his chest in a dramatic way as if he was shot through the chest*

"..."

*What did I do to offend my creator to deserve this treatment?*

(Wasted potential)

"Ok fine. This here is Kiyotaka. He's going to be living with us now!"

*He started to mess up the other boy's hair,the boy in question's poker face was seemingly unbreakable as he didn't even flinch from the sudden gesture*

'It's honestly a bit disturbing...'

*The boy who's name was apparently Kiyotaka did a low bow before giving an underwhelming self introduction*

"Pardon the intrusion, I'll be in the care of this household according to what I was informed of. I hope we get along fine."

*His voice,face and overall demeanor leaked the same energy, utterly soulless and seemingly devoid of intentions*

*That's when it hit me, I've connected the dots...*

'A second time!?!?'

"You illegally adopted another child?!?"

'He was 17 when he took in Tsumiki and I,We had to wait months for him to turn 18 to legally adopt us! And he delayed it further by not signing the adoption papers until AFTER 4 more months!'

"Okay- First of all, I don't like these valid arguments you're throwing at me , Megs😒. And second His biological father never took care of him directly and always had him under a lot of pressure,I took him in because I felt bad...:()"

"That's even worse! You technically kidnapped him!!"

'He can't be serious...!'

"Nuh uh!"

*His immaturity is really ticking me off,he drove me into getting vulgar*

"'nuh uh'? 'Nuh uh'?! The f*ck you mean 'Nuh uh' !?! What are you, twelve?!"

"Am not! Besides, I'm not doing anything wrong.😕 "

"That's the biggest lie since R Kelly!"

"You're making me sound like a kiddy diddler,I prefer nice cute women with cool hairstyles! I'm not a pedophile!"

(A/N:Like Miwa,as stated in the jujutsu scrolls,and possibly Utahime)

"With all the children you're abducting you might as well be!"

'Certified strongest?? You're a certified ped-'

"Objection! Lack of evidence."

'I'm going to regret starting this...'

"Objection! Lack of recist homicidal boyfriend."

*I can't believe I stooped to his level...*

*What's even more concerning is this other kid... Any normal person would've felt uncomfortable by now,but this 'Kiyotaka' guy doesn't seem concerned in the slightest.*

"It wasn't like that,He was just my best frie-"

"Stop.Adopting.CHILDREN."

"I'm not-"

*Gojo sighed*

"Ok,maybe we can all just calm down,take a deep breath,take a seat,and enjoy this pizza,maybe that'll cheer you up-"

*I mentally facepalmed*

"Are you joking?!? Gojo,this is serious! This could land you in court once his father traces his disappearance to you!"

*Gojo paused for a second before replying*

"...It's stuffed crust.:3"

'I-'

*I sighed heavily*

'This us going nowhere,I should be used to this by now.'

   ~~~~~~~~~~Short Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person POV:

"There's no way... Okkotsu senpai's case only happened about a few days ago. *He's* another one?"

*Gojo raised his index finger*

"I'm not quite sure how all of this is happening,and I don't know how he's going to fair in the world of sorcery. But I'm sure that by the end of the summer,you both will have enough time to..."

       End of Chapter -1,"...Learn the basics"

________________________________________
Decided to update on the same day cuz why not.

I thought it would be appropriate to see Megumi's sude of things.

Now I know the first portion of the chapter, which is the E-book part was a reference to a certain novel I've read,(try to guess in the comments?) and it will be relevant very later on in the story,at least if I stick to the storyboard.

And to clerify some things about the dialogue and monologues:

Action/events-**

Thoughts-''

Verbal dialogue-""

Anyways...

Don't get anyone pregnant,if you do make sure they're hot.

                                   BA-BYE✋