Bonus chapter 2

Binding vow merchant.

Narrator's POV:

"C-could it be...?"

He was patting down his entire body, rubbing his eyes in disbelief before an expression of realization graved his twisted features.

"Ohoho... Yes..."

He ripped of the hoodie Itadori was wearing.

"Meat that's fresh taste best in the FLESH!"

"Now where are the children? The women?~"

He stood on the railings of the school's rooftop looking over his shoulders, taking in the view of the city.

"What a wonderful era to be reawakened...Women and children are crawling everywhere like maggots,How marvelous!! It'll be a massacre!!HEUHEHAHAHAHAAAHAHA!!"

"Not if I have anything to say about it."

I turned my head at where the voice was coming from.

"Gojo sensei? What're you doing here?? And where's Ayanokouji???"

"Don't worry about him,he visited a childhood friend in the mental hospital."

Sukuna who had been observing all this time started laughing maniacally.

"It's too late,I made a binding vow which lets me keep this brat's body!"

And thus,the binding vow off commenced.

"Oh yeah? Well I make a binding vow which allows me to gain 500% cursed energy output as long as eat a Choco taco everyday!"

"So that'll how we're playing? Hehe,that makes it all the more interesting,"

"I made a binding vow that discontinues the choco taco in exchange for my left kidney!"

"Well then, I'll just make a binding vow that makes my attacks separate souls from a body in exchange for my favorite DnD map I made with Suguru called Haven!! And adding the earth we used to bury his missing corpse that I cried on last valentines day! No homo."

Gojo pointed at Sukuna shouting the words.

"Reversal,Red!👉⏤͟͟͞͞🔴"

The red orb of negative gravity created an explosion, disorienting Megumi and making him pass out.

Although,the same can't be said for the intended target,as he cleared the smoke with a swish of his arm,

appearing to have only taken some recoverable damage.