Chapter 2 "For the Perfect Vessel"

(Warning: a few unserious interactions)

In an isolated summit of a mountain range in Tokyo, lied a sizable traditional Japanese building with an intricate architecture of bamboo, concrete, quality lumber and clay roof tiles. All surrounded by a wall like fence clad of natural stone.

In a walkway within it's vicinity constructed from the same material as the great walls reverberated the sounds of 2 sets of footsteps leaving it's confinement.
A tall 6'2 bleach blonde haired adult man and a pink haired boy in his teenager years holding a stuffed chimera doll walked beside each other,their conversation rather lively compared to the deafeningly silent area around them.

"So, just asking out of curiosity. What did the finger taste like? What was the texture?"
The white haired man asked.

"Hmm..."

The young pink haired boy hummed giving a thoughtful expression, taking a few minutes to reminiscent about the taste of a rather disgusting object he ingested a few days prior.

"It tasted like those really expensive soaps a bit of lard flavor and mostly expired mints. The mouth feel was pretty different it was all stale and crunchy. Gave off the same feeling of biting eggshells when you're eating omelette but a thousand times worse."

'blegh'

He replied feeling a bit disgusted.

"It's a bit weird how well you know how soap tastes like. Is it like a 2.0 version of your generation eating Tide pods?"

Silence ensued as they're footsteps seemingly reverberated harder. The boy looked at the man confused slightly raising an eyebrow.

"Nevermind, that was a weird thing to ask."

That statement didn't help to clear the
awkwardness, sensing the potential discomfort creeping in the boy asked.

"So about the fingers, Why're people so scared or them anyways?"

The man raised a finger before going on to explain." Ryomen Sukuna is an imagination fierce god, a total calamity with four arms and two faced originating from a thousand years ago. Dubbed with the name 'Sukuna' sorcerers from all throughout the Heian era gathered all of their might to challenge him and failed."

And understandably so.

"Without a doubt, he is the king of curses."

The boy gave an understanding "ohhh" then asked.

"Who's stronger,him or you?"

"Well if Sukuna regained all of his power, he might cause me a little trouble."

"... But would you lose?"

"Nah, I'd win"

After a few minutes of empty miscellaneous chatter and occasional laughter they arrived at another area similar to the previous, with no gate and two trees by the entrance. It was more of an open field with multiple small buildings packed closely alongside each other, presumably dormitories.

in the middle of the field was a cherry blossom tree where two familiar faces stood, a boy with messy black hair and another with chestnut brown rocking a curtains/undercut style. Both boys also in their teenage years.

"But still, if you arrived earlier the casualties would've decreased exponentially but you chose to go on a little date with your 'childhood friend'."