Chapter 1

Ash's POV

"Run as quickly as you can without looking back even once. Do you understand?"

"But what about you?"

"Don't worry about it. Cain take her as far away as possible."

"Understood young master but will you be able to-"

"Don't question my orders!"

"Understood."

"When will you come?"

"Listen cupcake, I'll come soon as I finish this job so until then listen to Cain and be a good girl."

"(name*) Don't leave me come back!"

"Mistress it's time to leave."

---------------

Ash squinted as her eyes adjusted to the sunlight streaming through her cramped bedroom. "It was that dream again" She thought to herself. Due to some trauma when she was young, she lost all her memories from before when she was ten years old. Except for that dream. But when she wakes up, she would forget their faces. She was just about to leave her bed when she heard a loud bang at her door. 

"Get  your lazy self of the bed and get ready for the first day of your new high school brat!" It was Ash's brother Magnus.

"Quit your yapping! I'm already up." Ash shouted back.

"For god's sake, couldn't you two be quieter like normal kids when you wake up?  Ash is 15 and Magnus is 19 but still bickering like toddlers." Mom shouted from downstairs. 

--------------------

Once she got ready, Ash came downstairs for breakfast.

"Good morning mom." Ash said kissing her mom's cheek.

"Look at you, all ready for first day of new high school. Leo would be proud." Mom said wiping her tears.

Leo Solace was Ash's father. Due to some circumstances, He left home when Ash was eight years old. Which means she basically had no memories of him. And soon after that, the debt collectors were at their door banging for money. All Ash remembered was their mom struggling to raise Ash and her brother. 

"Hey brat." Magnus called Ash disturbing her thoughts " What's this high school that you're going to? I've never heard of it. You better not involve yourself with the wrong group and cause more trouble for our mom-" Magnus was interrupted with a loud smack on his head from Ash's mom. 

"What your brother is trying to say is that we're worried you might be scammed. You got in with a full scholarship no less." She said giving a death glare to her son.

"Mom trust me. I'll be perfectly fine." She tried to reassure her mom, when in truth she wasn't sure herself. The real reason she accepted this offer was because the person who sent her this e-mail promised to help her with the debts. She didn't care about herself as long as her mother and brother could be happy.

"Oh my look at the time! I better hurry or I'm going to be late! Bye mom. Bye Moron!" Ash said as she ran to the front door. 

"Good luck honey""Good luck Brat!" 

-------------------------

Once Ash reached the destined place, She showed her letter of invitation to the security guard who (by the way look really old and withered) let her in to a building. 

Ash was feeling pretty confident. That is until she hit a girl on the way.

"Watch where you're going moron!" she shouted.

What really surprised Ash was that the girl had horns!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hi there!! My name is Micah and this is my first time publishing a story. I hope you'll all enjoy it!!

-Thank you!!