8. Dark times in front of us

LAST TWO CHAPTER GOT 10 VOTES SO I WAS LIKE FFFFFFF YEAH I'MMA UPDATE AGAIN. But this one will be short 'coz I wanna play Sims 3.

^^^Check out my trailer for my Calum Hood fanfic, *Baby be mine*

My whole body is full of pain. I can't move, I can't breath... The only thought in my my mind is; 'I want to die.' This pain is too much for me. I've never felt anything like this, first the lust, now this pain. I am literally in hell. I open my eyes and see a grey sky above me. Weird, I alway imagines Hell as a little bit more... Black. Yeah, I imagines that everything is dark, no light... I don't like darkness.

"Hook?" I whisper, trying to find him. What if we died? Like... Really died? Is that even possible in Hell? I feel his fingers touching my arm and I relax when I feel his present. I sigh loudly. "We are alive. We got out of the train... Are we out of the section too?" I ask and close my eyes again. Please, someone, just kill me. I can't do this.

"I think so... I don't feel horny anymore. But Jeff said that he will wait for us and I can't see him... Maybe it's a good thing. We need to talk." 

Against all the odds I sit up and look at his eyes. I know he wants to know what happened to the hot guy. "You already know the answer. You know that I am not a regular human. There is something in me, a storm. And it explodes when I lose control... Wait, there is no storm in me, I am the fucking storm. I am a hurricane. I destroy, you've seen me exploding before."

"The night Peter died?" Hook asks and I nod. "That was you? That's why you are being haunted." Really? He didn't understand it before? He thought I was haunted because I once stepped on a butterfly?

"Everyone thinks I am dangerous. And I guess I am... I can't control it, I did not want his eyes to fucking bleed blood. If something I wanted him to back off, not to...Bleed. I never wanted to hurt anyone! It just... happens..."

"Should I be worried?" Hook says and I smile. He grabs my hand and squeezes it tightly.

"Of course not. I'd never hurt you..." That's a lie I've said before. That's a lie I always brake.

"Lovers!" A familiar voice says behind my back. I remove my hand from Hook's and stand up and see Victor and Peter, right behind us. Peter glares at me and Hook, so I guess he saw the hand-thing. But it was nothing! Just a friendly gesture! Right? If it was just a friendly gesture, why do I feel so... Guilty?

"Well done, sister!" Victor says and laughs loudly. "It took me forever to understand to jump out of the train! But you... Excellent! Brilliant! And those bloody tears... Amazing, well done." He enjoys this. He likes to see me suffering, he wants me to suffer. 

His words mean nothing to me. All I can focus on is Peter's eyes, his lips, his sharp chin.. He looks tired, I bet he hasn't been sleeping that well. 

"Well, go on!" Victor says. "Hug him... And Blair... Watch out, there is darkness coming." I have no idea what the fuck he just said because all I can think about is Peter.

I run to Peter, wrap my arms around his neck and hold him tighter than ever. I feel like he is doing the same because I can't breath. "Are you okay?" He whispers to my ear. Before I can even answer he presses his lips to me and kisses me.

But this kiss is weird. Usually they are soft or full of passion, but this one is... Demanding. Angry. Full of rage. So instead of answering to his rageous kiss I press my hands to his cheeks and push him away. "No need to show off, Hook knows I love you."

"Yeah, Peter, kiss my sister again and I will kill you." Victor says behind my back.

"Like you could do that to him. And if you will, I will fucking end you." I say and smile.

My lovely Peter Pan rolls his eyes and smiles my favourite smile; The devilish boyish smile I hated and then learned to love. "It's not just to show off, I am showing off to everyone. I hear what Jeff said and when I saw you in that train, and later holding hands with Hook..."

"Nothing has changed." I say, not being completely honest. "I am here to get you back."

"I am scared of you getting hurt." Peter says and presses his forehead against mine. Right when I a about to kiss him again he disappears. I turn around and see nothing.

I am all alone, surrounded by darkness.