011 | Halloween night

━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━

━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━

Alexia walks in her sister's room where a sleepy Elena is. "Come on, sister. It's time to wake up."

Elena sits down as Alexia sighs, "I know you're sad because you broke up with Salvawhore. But you need to get up right now, Elena. And you're gonna stop thinking of that asshole, okay?"

"Mm." She hummed getting up and go to her bathroom followed by Alexia. Jeremy is brushing his teeth.

"Sorry." Elena apologize starting to close the door,

"Oh, no, it's cool. I'm done." He replies.

"You're up pretty early. Going somewhere?" Alexia asks him with a raised eyebrow.

"Police station. They're organizing a search party for Vicki." He says starting to walk back to his room as Elena starts brushing her teeth.

"Wait. Shouldn't you be going to school?" The older Gilbert asks

"Leave this, okay?"

"Do you want me to come with you?" Alexia asks him as he shakes his head.

"Go to school, don't worry."

She nods her head unsure, "if you say so."

"I'm going to go search for Vicki at Stefan's." Elena whispers to her sister.

"All right, be safe."

━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━

Everyone was decoration for Halloween at school. She walked to Caroline.

"Lex! Hey, where are the two others?" The blonde asks the brunette.

"Elena's at Stefan's and Bonnie said she would come a little bit later. She was at grams house searching for answers."

"Her about being a witch? I really don't think she is." Caroline says as Alexia looks down. Her, unlike Caroline, knew witches exists. She was one.

"Sorry." Caroline apologized.

"Don't worry, I would have probably had the same reaction." Bonnie replies.

"I don't know what to think." Alexia shrugged, lying.

"Want to help?" Caroline asks pointing at the pumpkin she's decoration.