048 | Mark & hostage

━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━

━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━

Klaus and Alexia are at the Grill when Rebekah appears and talks with Matt about his new car when he leaves.

"You're trying too hard," Klaus says as Rebekah sighs in disbelief.

"I hope the sigh was not because you saw me, Bekah," Alexia smiles at her best friend.

She shakes her head, "no. I just saw my idiotic of brother. And last I heard, you both were leaving town.. or continent? Portugal, right? Forever."

"I thought about it, but you saw me at school, I wasn't going to leave like that, was I?" Alexia asks her. "Plus, it's my senior year."

"Well, I was supposed to when Alexia said she wanted to finish her senior year. And I also thought to myself, 'how can I when my sister, clearly so desperate for love and affection, is left here bribing the help?'" Klaus asks walking to her.

"What do you want, Nik? Thought I was dead to you," Rebekah rolls her eyes.

Klaus scoffs, "things change, Rebekah." Alexia slaps him behind the head. "Okay.. Alexia changed my mind."

"I didn't change your mind. I brought it back to reality," Alexia replies rolling her eyes.

"It seems so," Klaus says.

"Mhm. You needed it."

"I've stumbled upon something I think might be of interest," Klaus begins.

"Doubt that."

"No?" Klaus asks playfully. "What if I told you the Botherhood of The Five still existed?"

"I'm not even going to ask what it is," Alexia snorts.

"What?" Rebekah asks with wide eyes.

"You see? And like that, bygones," Klaus laughs. "Come on, love, work to do."

Alexia pass a hand through her hair, "you know, Nik. I totally get it that you call everyone love, and I don't care, but please— don't call your sister like that. It's disgusting. It's like I was calling Jeremy sweetheart. Eww!"

"Facts," Jeremy nods his head.

"We don't have anything to do. There is no 'we'. I don't care about The Five, and I don't care about you, just Lex." Rebekah answers rudely to her brother.

Klaus smiles, "as you wish." He takes Alexia's hand who send a wave to Rebekah before they both leaves.

She puts her head on his shoulder as their fingers are intertwining.

"Aren't you supposed to visit college, love?" Klaus asks her.

She shakes her head, "I'm not going anymore."

He looks at her confused, "and why is that?"

"I have countries to visit, remember? And I don't think I can. Not after everything. Especially with me being a werewolf," she explains as he nods understanding.