030 | Saving the night

━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━

━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━

Alexia walks downstairs to see John and Elena having a conversation.

"What are you doing here?"

"I would also like to know," Alexia says making her presence known.

"Coffee?"

"What a great answer," Alexia rolls her eyes annoyed.

Elena shakes her head, "we're not doing that. We did that last night. No more avoiding. Why are you here?"

"I'm here to protect you. That's all I can say it the moment." John replies to her.

"What do you mean that's all?"

"I'll tell you more when I understand I can trust you," John replies as Alexia clears her throat.

"You're her father, you're supposed to trust her the moment she was born."

"True."

Jenna runs in, "ah! I'm late."

"Thats what you get for hitting snooze three times—" Alaric walks in, but his and Jenna's eyes widens noticing John.

"What the hell?" Jenna asks.

"I asked myself the same question when I saw him at home yesterday night," Alexia nods in agreement.

"Good morning to you, Jenna, Alaric." John nods his head at them.

"It's okay I'm confused, right? Because we were not expecting you, like ever." Jenna says, angers in her voice.

Alexia turns to Elena, "Elena, is it your birthday?"

She shakes her head, "no."

"Is it Christmas?"

Elena shakes her head one again, "no?" She asks confused.

Alexia turns back at Jenna, "then no, we were not expecting him."

Many students and the Scooby gang laughs as long as Rebekah and Kol, these two being the loudest.

"It's so good, Lex!"

"Why are you talking like my words were food?" Alexia asks Kol with a raised eyebrow as he shrugs.

"Well, I got in late last night. Elena let me in."

"That's not tr—" Alexia begins as Elena puts a hand on her mouth, stopping her from continuing.