chapter four

so this some kinky shit about to happen my friend gonna write it cause I have no clue how to start it so. - M.O

I woke up and had a massive headache. I got up and grabbed some Advil from the bathroom. I remember that me and jack we're going to hang out today. I put on my high waisted shorts and my gray crop top and my black converse. I curled my hair and put my eyeliner on. I heard Jack knocking on the door.

I ran down the stairs and opened the door. I opened the door and gave jack a tight hug " Hey Jack." "Hey Emma" he said. " Can we just watch a movie I have a bad headache" I ask. "Yeah sure" he said with a smile.

We decided to watch insidious 3. I jumped on a scary part and Jack put his arm around me and moved closer. I put my head on his shoulder and cuddled him. He keep glaring at me from time to time and I looked at him. He leaned in and kissed me. I was so shocked but enjoy it. It turned in to a heated make out session. He laid me down on the couch and hovered over me.

He started to kiss my neck. He found my sweet spot and I moaned. I was getting turned on and keep tugging on his shirt. He finally took it off and he took mine off too. He trailed wet kisses down my body until me go to the waistband of my shorts. Jack started to take my shorts off. Once they were off he tossed then to the side. I got up and laid him down so I was on top now.

I took his pants off. He sat up and took my bra off and pushed me back down so he was on top. He started to suck on my right nipple and and massaged the other. I moaned his name and he switched to the other nipple. After he was done he went down to the place I need him the most. He took of my panties. I gasped as the cold air hit my center. He went down and stated to suck on my clit. "Jack" I moaned. He put two fingers in and started to pump slow then fast. I was a moaning wreck. I was coming close to my high and he stopped. I whimpered from the loss of contact. All of a sudden he slammed into me and screamed his name. "Your so tight" Jack moaned. "FASTER JACK UGHHH" I screamed. He went faster I felt my high coming. "Jack I'm so close" he said "me too ugh one the count of three." I moaned again." one...two...three!" We both reached our highs and rode them out. He pulled out and laid down by me. We were breathless. I cuddled up to him and we feel asleep naked.

I'm sorry guys that was a really long chapter. Do u like it?? Kinda got carried away lol. S.C.