chapter thirteen

I have been wearing hoodies all the time now. Hiding my scars and pain. Jack has questioned me about it and I would just say I'm cold.

Jack was cooking dinner for us and I decided to cut myself more. Hoping he wouldn't come check on me. I grabbed my blade and moved my sleeve up. Once again feeling all the pain flow out of me. One by one I cut. I got carried away and noticed I did it 8 times. I sighed and I grab more bandages. I heard a knock on the door. "Emma?"

Jack walked in and seen the bandages on the ground and looked at me with sadness. His eyes teared up and the only word he said was "why."

I put my back on the wall and slid down to the floor. I started to cry " I-I feel my pain drain when I cut it makes me feel better" I cried. Jack kneeled down and pulled my sleeves up. He started to take the bandages off and see how bad it was. I seen a tear fall from his face. He grabbed my arm and kissed my scars. I cried and cried.

He looked at me and said "I love you" "I-I love y-you too" I cried. I hugged him and cried in his shoulder for about 30 mins. He pulled me up to my feet and walked me to the bed. I laid down with Jack as he kisses and lightly rubbed his finger over them. I fell asleep in Jacks arms feeling warm.