chapter fifteen

(Jack's pov)

I wake up with Emma fast asleep in my arms. I slowly move and get up. All Emma was wearing is my shirt and a pair of pink panties. I slowly moved my head near her core and took her panties off with out her waking up. I gently feel up her legs and then I go and start to suck on her clit. I heard her moan in her sleep. I smirked knowing that she feels good.

I take two of my fingers and start to pump in and out of her slowly. "Jack" I started to go faster and she was a moaning wreck.

(Emma's pov)

*dream*

Jack was slamming into me so fast and hard. It was like it was real life. He keep going and going I was about to reach my high
*wakes up*

"JACK!!" I look up and see Jack fingering me and sucking on my clit. "Jack omg I felt so good" I sit up and look at him. "Now it's your turn" I growl. I push him down on the bed and straddle him. I kiss him roughly as I did Jack groaned on the kiss. I started to kiss his jawline. Down to his neck. I started to grind on him " ugh Emma"

I started to take his shirt off and mine as well. I went back down to kiss him. I kissed all the way down to the waste band of the his basketball shorts. I slid them down along with his boxers. His erection sprung up and hit his lower stomach. I get up and straddle him. I lowered myself onto him " your so tight ugh." After I adjusted I started to bounce up and down fast. Jack put his hands on my hips to move me faster. "Jack" "ugh baby I'm so close" " mmm me too." Jack started to trust up and making me scream. I felt Jack liquids and not soon after out liquids mixed together and it was the best.

I get up and lay next to Jack. I cuddled up to him and he said "Best way to wake up" I smiled "I'm tired now let's take a little and go to the movies later" "ok babe" Jack smiled.
___________________________

To me I think that was the best one so far. What do u think? S.C.