chapter fourteen

Jack pov's
I've been worried about Emma lately what happen to her yesterday. yea I'm like protecting her now from any harm. so that day I've check if her cuts were okay but I saw there were more and Emma wasn't waking up I started crying but she woke up and looked at me like I was drunk or something.
*out of jacks pov*
"Umm Jack why are you holding my arm" I said making a weird face
Jack let go my arm.
"Babe are you making more cuts? Please tell me the truth" Jack said making a sad face
"Yes. I'm been cutting more I feel ashamed"
"don't!" Jack said "just promise you won't cut anymore it's making me sad and feel like your gonna die of bleeding to death and I don't want that to happen"
"I promise"
I got out of the bed to take a shower I stripped my clothes down and went in the shower I was looking at all the cuts in the shower and thinking why am I doing this and why can't I stop. I don't want Jack to get hurt either. I heard Jack voice calling for my name I got out the shower and dried off I went to changed into my sweat pants and put one of Jack's shirts on and I saw Jack with flowers in he's hands.
"Babe Im taking you out to dinner you don't have to change I just want you to be yourself I know this is like a bad day for you. but I want to make your day im taking you to your favorite place." Jack said giving me the flowers
"awe Jack you don't have to give me this flowers" I said starting to blush
"I need to my baby getting hurt and flowers are the best to make someone better" Jack said
I've put the the flower in a vase with some water. I put my flip flops on and Jack grab the keys and we left to go to my favorite place. CHIPOTLE!!!! After we got chipotle we got some Starbucks I got a venti cupcake frapp Jack just got a coffee. we got back to the car and Jack told me there's one more thing he told me to cover my eyes so I did. he told me to open my eyes and I didn't really see anything it was just really dark and Jack flick the switch on and there was just a chair and a piano and a microphone (okay this is where the cute part starts so don't start fangirling)
"Jack what is this?"
"Something for my baby" Jack said
Jack walked on the stage and he started playing the piano and started singing all of me by John legend
I started crying. he was done with the song he got off the stage I ran to him a jumped on him and gave him a million kisses and hugged him so hard.
We got home I was tried I went to bed and me and Jack were cuddle I fell asleep in his arms
----------------------------------------
Ugh!! Im just So happy for my self with this chapter. GOALS HE singed to her awe <3 - M.O