History

1864

(Amelia POV)

I was woken up by gun shots and screaming. I quickly got up and put my robe on to cover my body up. I put on my slippers and walked out of my room. I checked that nobody was in the hallway and went to knock on my twins door and when I didn't get any answer I opened the door and saw that his bed was a mess and he wasn't there. I went to Stefan's bedroom and saw that his door was already opened. I looked inside to see that his bed had blood on it and it was unmade.

I feared the worst and ran downstairs and outside the house. Before I could continue running I was stopped by one of the Gilbert's that my father was friends with. "Ms Salvatore! You shouldn't be out here. There are vampires out here, you shouldn't be putting yourself in danger." He says. "I have to find my brothers." I say to him. I continue running not waiting an answer out of him. I run into the woods and when I come to an old road I see both of my brothers trying to help Ms Pierce out a wagon. I decided to help them even if I just found out that my best friend was a vampire. But before I got the chance to run to them I hear a gunshot then another and see both of my brothers fall down. I run towards them and see that they were bleeding too much. I turn around and before I was shot, I saw who was responsible for my brothers death. My own father.

I remember waking up several hours later and saw that I was laying down inside a small cottage. I could hear and see better and I felt strong emotions inside me. I felt thirsty. I sat up and touched my wound, well where it was. I felt completely fine.

Suddenly I started hearing like some sort of beat, like if it were a heart, but it couldn't be. The door to the room I was in opened and it revealed Katherine's hand maiden, Emily Bennet. "What am I doing here?" I asked her. She didn't answer me but instead she stepped aside and there sat a girl, she was scared. I looked at Emily in confusion. Emily just got out a knife and cut the girls wrist. When she did that, my thirst suddenly increased. I felt my gums start to hurt. I went to touch my teeth and felt, fangs? I looked at the girl and I felt my eyes change and quickly went to the girl and started biting and taking blood. I pulled away before I could kill her and I looked back at Emily for assistance. "You are now a vampire, you must give her your blood so she can heal and compel her that she won't remember any of this." She says. "She is the one." I hear Emily mutter. What did she mean by that? I ignored it and did what Emily told me to do.

Brooklyn, New York
1943
79 years later

I knew how to control my thirst about 75 years ago, Emily thought me a lot. Before she died in a fire, she told me that my future was already written many years before I was born. I was confused but since there wasn't anyone else I can contact to help me since many thought I had died, I had to forget about it until there was enough people that could trust me so they can help me. I really don't have any enemies but I know that somewhere out there, there is someone that I haven't met is going to be my enemy. Years have past and my brothers still think that I'm actually dead.

I'm now part of the army and we are currently fighting against Hitler. A scientist, doctor, or professor is creating a serum to make the human body more.....stronger. Right now it isn't complete but they are almost finished, now all they need is someone to test it on.

I was in one of the many camps in New York to prepare the new soldiers that the army has recruited and I heard that the professor has already found someone to test the serum on. A Steve Rogers. I heard his small and skinny. I decided to pay Ms Carter a visit. I found her with the soldiers that she was in charge with. I walk up to her and I open my mouth only to close it when I hear a whistle coming from one of the guys. "Hey there little lady. Wanna make out?" One of the new soldiers asked me. I put on my emotionless face and put both my hands behind me. I walk up to him. "Watch your tongue soldier. I do not tolerate non respective men here. Now listen good. You said that again and I will make sure you never wake up again." I say in a deep threatening voice. He nods scared. I back away and see that the rest are also frighten but one. I walk up to the small and skinny figure who didn't look scared. "What's your name soldier?" I ask the little guy. He faces forward without any signs of fear and replies in a calm but strong voice. "The names Steve Rogers, ma'am." He says but hesitates at the word ma'am. I nod and give a small smile that he can only see. I turn around. "All yours Carter." I say to her. She nods. "Thanks Wersching." She says. I nod and walk over to my group and start ordering them to start on push ups.

I was at a secret base of the army where they were gonna experiment on Rogers. I was inside a small glass case with Carter when they started the machine. Rogers started screaming but stopped for a while. When everything finished we all came down and saw that the serum had worked. Carter got Rogers a shirt and just has he put it on an explosion came from the glass room we were all in. We all look up it and I turn around to see a guy taking a sample of the serum. The professor starts shouting at him and the guy pulls out a gun and shoots at the professor but before the first bullet gets him I stand in front of him and let the bullets get me. I drop to the ground with a thud and see that more bullets were shot at the professor. I couldn't avoid his death. It also looks like I'll have to pretend that I'm dead since they think I'm actually bleeding out. An ambulance gets here and they rush me to the nearest hospital. I get there and I get a private room. Looks like I don't have to pretend I died. I compel the doctor to not let anyone in and to lock the door for me. I start pulling the bullets out and put them on the nearest table. My wounds started to heal. I quickly cleaned and organized everything in the room they gave me. I unlocked the door and jumped off the window of the room before anyone could see me. Once down, I realized that it was already dark outside. I walk down the sidewalk and I go into an alley. I see a man with a brown coat and see that he has some sort of symbol of a bird? "What is it that you want?" I ask him. "I am working on a new organization, Supreme Headquarters, International Espionage, Law-Enforcement Division. I want you young lady to join me has an agent." He says. "I'll join you but since this is going to be a secret organization than I need to tell you what I really am and that I need to be a secret to the rest of the agents but you and someone you choose." I demand. He only nods and starts walking away and we enter a store. He pushes a button and we walk inside a secret room that already has people walking around with files and computers.

This is where I became the secret agent.