The Call

We arrive at the house and the phone rings right away. Something seems off. I answer the call. "Who is this? And what do you want?" I ask knowing that this isn't anyone I know. No one has my house phone number. "Your quick to the point aren't you?" The mysterious voice says. "Just tell me what do you want?" I say a bit irritated. "I want you dead and all vampires will be mine." He says. I scoff. "Your only telling me half the truth." I say. "You want me dead but not to rule vampires. There's something else." I say. "Your right. I want you dead. For murdering my brother. You were the one who killed him without remorse. Sucked his blood dry. So I want you to know how it feels to be on the brink of death. I will make you suffer." He says angrily. He hangs up. I put the phone down.

"Who was that?" Hiro asks me. I was driving towards the boarding house. I had grabbed my laptop and many other technology to see if I can track down who had called me or where I can find the last location of the phone being used. This person wasn't very smart in using his own phone number but he can also dump his phone so it couldn't trace back to him. We arrive and quickly get my stuff and speed walk into the boarding house and spread out my stuff. I hear steps walking closer to where Hiro and I are plugging the cords into a near outlet. I don't look up to see who entered. "What are you doing?" I hear Damon ask. I don't look up. "Got a call. Tracking the guy down. I'll explain later." I quickly say while turning the laptop on.

After setting everything up and putting in the phone number, I turn around on my seat and face Damon and Stefan, who just entered. "Time to explain sister." Damon said. I sigh. I will regret telling them this but I need there help. "Some unknown person called me and threaten my life because I killed his brother." I say. They look at me wide eyed. "What? You don't actually think that I will be capable to kill someone's brother just for fun?" I say, narrowing my eyes at them. "It's not that. It's the fact that someone threaten your life for something so low like that." Stefan says. I nod. "I know. Which is why I have a suspicion that he isn't telling me something. It couldn't just be for his brother. It has to do something with a family member or this person wants to kill me for something I did or one of you two did that somehow involved me." I say. "Well we don't remember killing anyone recently that was human or is human." Damon says. "Yes, but this person could be supernatural, alien, anything really and if we don't find out who or what this person is then we are in big trouble." I say. "Mostly me, since I'm the target. " I say.

Right now my brothers are trying to find a way to protect me with out getting me angry or feeling like I'm in some sort of witness protection with surveillance cameras and things like that. "You know I can just go to my place." I say. Both Stefan and Damon ignored me. "We can get Bonnie to put a cloaking spell on her." Stefan says. "Yeah? What good will that do? She will need to get out that spell for something, anything. We can't keep her just in spot." Damon says. "Well what else can we do? She's our sister, we need her to be safe." Stefan says. "I need to get out of here." I mutter. "We can sneak out the back door." Hiro whispers into my ear. I raise an eyebrow. "What? You want to get out of here right? Well I just provided you an escape route to get away from your brothers." He says smugly while my brothers voices become a bit louder so they couldn't hear Hiro. "What about all the stuff we brought? I'm not leaving without my laptop." I say. "Well just quickly grab them and go, leave the other stuff, you can just retrieve them tomorrow." He says. I sigh. "Fine, lets go." I say passing him. "And don't get cocky. I don't like cocky persons." I say. He nods and we quickly get out and get inside my car and drive towards my house.

Once we get inside the house Hiro sits down on the couch and turns the tv on. I enter my bedroom and close the door and lock it. I change my clothes into my pajamas and sit down on my bed. I sigh. "I thought things would be different once I told my brothers that I was still alive. I thought they will be trying to spend as much time as possible to catch up on what has happened while I wasn't with them, but I guess not." I whisper while taking out a photo of the three of us in 1863, we were all happy back then, thinking that we will have a normal life, getting married to someone we truly loved and having children, raising them, see them grow up from a baby to a teen and into an adult. But I guess that isn't our destiny.