Reunion [Part one]

<New Orleans, Louisiana>
~Minutes before meeting the witch~

(Amelia's POV)

When I left the room Klaus was in, I suddenly heard the voice of Fury on my intercom that is private, only for Fury, Agent Hill, and me. "Agent Salvatore, we need you here at the helicarrier. ASAP. " I hear Fury say. "Copy that." I say. I put the intercom away and put on the earpiece for the rest of my team. "Ma'am. She has arrived." One of my team members say. "Copy that. Send her in." I say. "Copy that." He says back.

I walk up to the entrance and see the doors open and the witch walks in. The doors close behind her. "You needed me. I'm here. What do you want?" She asks me bored. I know she is trying to annoy me. I don't give in easily. I just simply roll my eyes at her attempt. "Put a cloaking spell on the hybrids baby." I say. Her eyes go wide with fear and anger. "You mean Klaus' baby. I never knew he even could procreate." She says. "Well it happened and will you now put that cloaking spell on? I can hear them bickering over not wanting my assistance any more." I say while walking into a room where Klaus and Elijah were with another girl and the baby in the arms of the girl. "She's your witch?" Klaus asks me. "Indeed she is. I know you guys have had your bad memories of each other but she will do it, if not for me, then for her family and friends." I say. "There more like nightmares than memories that I wish I could get rid of." She says. "Whatever, I don't care. You will put that spell on the baby and you will leave and Klaus will owe you a favor. What is done is done." I say. They both reluctantly nod. "Good. Now get on with that spell of yours Bennet. I have a level 7 that needs my attention." I say. She nods and gets to work.

"Our job here is done, we will be able to leave." I say and everyone cheers. "Everyone gather your stuff and let's go." I say. "Yes Ma'am!" They all yell and quickly get there stuff. I turn around to find Bonnie there. "What?" I ask her. "You knew it was Klaus, why didn't you mention him?" She asks me. "I knew if I told you who he was you wouldn't come. Besides you owed me a favor." I say. She nods and gets on a small jet to get herself back to Mystic Falls. When everyone is on the jet, I get on a jet and we all head back to headquarters.

Once at headquarters I tell my men to go back to there rooms and rest. They all nod and walk away. I walk towards where I know Fury will be at. I enter the conference room and see Captain America and Iron Man sitting down in chairs looking sad and a bit mad. I see Fury standing in front of the table and his back was facing the three of us. "Glad you could join us Agent." He says has he turns around. The other two super heroes turn around and look at me confused. Steve just looks at me like he was trying to figure something out. "You called me. I came. Now how can I help?" I ask him. "Well we will need your team." He says. "My team right now is exhausted. They won't be able to handle it." I say firmly. "I know. That's not the team I was talking about. I meant the real team." He says. My eyes open wide. "You seriously don't mean that I have to confront them?! I have never seen them since I died!" I say. Both of the remaining Avengers stare at me confused. "Yes well this is Loki we are talking about. We will need all the help we need. This is a level 7 to everyone else. To you it's a level 9." He says. No, it can't be, looks like there will be a really awkward reunion today, I thought.

<Mystic Falls, Virginia>
~Minutes after arriving~

I gathered all my stuff and walked out of the jet. I got inside my car and drove towards the boarding house. I knew the whole Scooby doo gang will be there.

Once I arrived, I put my new phone in my bag and walked up some steps and knocked on the door. The door opens to reveal a blonde girl, I think it's Caroline. "Who are you?" She asks me. "Not important. Is Stefan and Damon Salvatore here?" I ask her. "Who is that blondie?" I hear Damon ask. She just rolls her eyes. "She won't tell me. But she is here to see you and Stefan." She says. Damon comes to the door and sees who it is. He looks at me confused. "I never met you before. Who are you and what are you doing here? Stefan!" He asks me then calls Stefan. Stefan vampire speeds here and sees that I'm at the door. "Well since no one will invite me in, I'll invite myself in." I say. I step inside and start walking towards the fireplace.