Chapter 2

I stood next to Val holding an envelope that held the type of dance I'll dance to. I can see my dad's glare that he has towards Val. 

"Drum roll please." I joked and prepared to open the white envelope. Val banged his hands against his thighs causing to sound like a drum.

I slowly openned the envelope and read the note that had large font on it. Comtempary was written in it. 

"Comtempary." The smile on my face had disappered. I have seen Val's comtempary. They are filled with a passion and sexual movement. 

I can already imagine my dad's face already. Filled with anger. "What? Only in week one." Val said. He was in the same shock as I am. 

I dropped the envelope and walked to the middle. I started to stretch. I could barely touch my toes. "Try harder." I heard Val in the background. 

Seems like my struggle is viewable. I pulled me back down, strecting my arms. After, I finally managed to touch my toes, I immediatly fell on the floor.

"Get up." Val tried to say without laughing. But failed terribly. I gave him a look, and got up. 

✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝

"Good job." Val said putting his hand up, letting me give him a high-five. "Zendaya, time to go." I hear my dad say from the background.

I looked at him, and then back at Val. I walked to the jacket hanger, and grabbed my sweater. 

I slowly walked back to Val and gave him a hug. His grip was tight, against to tall body.  "See you tomorrow." He mangaged to say.

I finally decided to realise my grip. I walked to the door and walked out of the room. I was dissapionted that preatice was fast. I wanted to learn more. To fix all of the flaws.

My dad guided me to the door of the studio, to his car. There was paparazzi everywhere. All with their sony camaras taking pictures of me.

The flashes started to blind me. The amount of hatred building up on me was unstopable. 

I have finally was able to get in the car. More pictures were taken of me. I let my hate go and smiled for pictures. The paparazzi were going crazy. 

Once my dad was inside of the car, we drived away. "They are tirsty for my pictures." I laughed at my own stupid joke. "I guess I'm that hot." I flipped my hair to the right side of my shoulder.

"You sure are your father's child." I loved this side of my dad. Where he can let go and have fun. He always had known how to make me smile.

"I am." Laughter filled the car. "Don't tell your mother." My dad managed to say while having a laughing fit. "I won't." I had a smile that was ear to ear. 

"That Val kid.... I don't trust him."  He had stopped with his laughing fit, and his face went serious. "I'm still getting used to him." I managed to say.

What I just said was completely true. I have never had a grown man like Val hold me so close. But this is Ballroom dancing. That is what it's all about. Passion, emotions, and steadyness.

My phone vibrated on my lap. It was from Bella. She knows exactly when it's a good time to call. "Shh." I tole my dad, with my finger on my lips.

"Yeah, Bells?" She went on and on, telling me to come with her on a double date with her and Tristan. They have been dating for like a year, and she still gets nervous to go on a date. I wouldn't blame her.

I hung up and looked at my dad. I'm not sure what he is going to think was this. "Dad?" I looked at him. 

He had his eyes narrowed at the road. "Yeah?" "Bella wants me to come on a double date with her." Soon a smile was placed on my dad's face.

He knows that Bella is responsible. Considering that we have known eachother for a pretty long time. "Sure. You can go." He said.

"Thanks Dad." Now my concern is what am I going to wear. I don't if we're going to go to a resturant or a walk around the beach. 

When I got home, I bulted to my room. I knew exactly what I was going to wear. I have a dress that is white with a blue skirt. With the front shorter and the back longer. 

When I managed to finish, Bella was alread banging on my door. "Chill, I'm done." I said openning the door. 

I'm surprised that we were practically matching. Except that her skirt was pink.

✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝

I snapped a picture of all four of us, and sent it to my instagram, saying 'On that double date status.' With a little heart emoji after it. 

=============================================================================

Hello there fellow Valdaya shippers. I just want to let you know, that I'm glad that you're enjoying this story... I least I hope. Please, ignore my mis-spelling. I have never been I big fan of spelling. I'll fix it when I'm done with the story. I'm glad that I'm not the only person that ships these two together. But sadly, they can't date due to the 10 to 11 age gap. Thank you for reading. All that I'm going to tell you guys about next chapter is that it'll be in Val's point of view. Okay, Bye :*