Chapter 4

Zendaya pulled away from the hug and looked around. She felt someones eyes on her. “Zendaya!” She heard Val from a distance. “Z, wanna go out tonight? Bella, Tristan, Roshon, Keaton, Coco, Tyler, Brandon, and I?” Trevor asked. “Sure. Pick me up though.” He nodded in response. Zendaya quickly walked next to Val. She was guessing that they had to do an interview. ”who was that” Val’s voice caused goosebumps down Zendaya’s spine. “A friend of mine." Zendaya noticed that Val had a frown on his. And it didn't look good on him. "Stop, frowning will give your ringles." Zendaya joked. 

Val laughed at her. "I'm so so proud so you." He said to Zendaya. Intreveiwers began to line up. "Zendaya, Val... Good job out there."

-

Zendaya put on her leggings and L.A Lakers sweatshirt. A messy bun on top of her head. She grabbed her phone, and walked out of her room. "Hi there Peanut." Zendaya said grabbing him. Placing him on the right side of her hip. "Hi Zendaya. You were great." Peanut is Ingo's son. He is the cutest thing in the world. "Thank buddy." "There you are." Zendaya can hear Ingo's voice from down the hall. "Daddy." Peanut said. Zendaya put him down and gave him a kiss on the head. "He was roaming around, Ingo." Zendaya said to him. "Thank you. And you did amazing today." "You did good aswell Ingo." Zendaya walked to the parking lots. A bunch of cars were parked, all looked the same. 

"Hey there." Val wispered to Zendaya. She looked like a little lost puppy. "You scared me." Zendaya playfully slapped his chest. "You look beautiful." Val said. He quickly shut his mouth, noticing what he had just said. Zendaya looked down at her feet, trying to hide her blush. "Thanks." She had a smile from ear to ear. "Your welcome." 

Val mentally cursed at himself for making thing awkward for them both. "I have to go. I'm going out and I need to get ready. See you tomorrow." Zendaya said. She hugged Val, hoping that he'll hold her forever. She loved the way that she felt when he held her close. She always melted under his touch. But that feeling didn't last long due to having to let go. 

-

Val dropped his keys on the counter and walked to the kitchen. He turned on the light and walked up to his room. The house was dark, meaning that Maks is out partying like usual. Val turned on his t.v and laid on his bed. He scrolled through his twitter feed to see pictures of Zendaya. She looked beautiful as ever. She was wearing blue dress, that stopped right below her knees. And it hugged her curves in all the right ways. The guy that he saw earlier today right besides her. Val wished that was him. Being right besides her, saving her from anything that can happen. Any troubles that will come towards her. But the age difference was what killed him the most. He knew that it wouldn't work at all. Anything that he can do, the media can turn it into something bad. He saw that in the picture that the two are the same age. They both looked happy together.Val finally decided to stop looking at the picture. He knew that he'll never get to hold her like that.

Before Val went to sleep he decided to tweet. 

'Shout out to @Zendaya. Go vote for her. She did amazing tonight.'

Val rolled around his bed, dying to get some sleep. But fails completely. All he can think about is Zendaya. He got up from his bed, and walked to the kitchen. He grabbed his keys and walked out of the house, locking it behind him. He sat in his car, thinking of where to go. He turned on the car and drove to a friends house. He knew that she can help. He drove up to Anna's house. He lock the car, with his keys in his hand. He knocked on the door, hoping that she would be awake. 

"You can't stop thinking about her?"

The red head said when she opened the door.