Mansion

The four friends make their pace towards the Mansion into the woods.

Kaori: Hey guys...Even though people say that the mansion is haunted. But what if it's just a gag created by the occupant.

Mikio: I'm not sure.....Because another person said the occupant is dead and his/her spirit is still haunting this place.

Tatsuya: P-P-Please don't say anything about ghost.

Hayato: Don't worry Tatsuya. If something does happen, we'll protect you.

Kaori: Yeah...From the Ghosts!

Tatsuya: Eep!

The others begin to laugh.

Kaori: You're so easy to tease.

Tatsuya: Hmph!

The others continued to laugh unil the see the large Mansion in front of them.

Hayato: (Well...We're here...As you all know...Rumors in the outskirts of town say that a monster lives here. People also say that this mansion is cursed. There was also some reports about people going to the mansion. But....They never come back...)

Kaori: Well...Let's go in and see this monster!

Mikio: Wait up Kaori!

The two walked in.

Hayato: After you...

Tatsuya: O-Oh right!

The four teenagers walked in and inspect the mansion.

Kaori: Well it's clean on the inside.

Hayato: Yeah...You're right...This mansion looks like it hasn't been touched...Now that seems weird...

Mikio suddenly feel a chill run down his spine.

Mikio: Is it me or is it a little cold in here?

Tatsuya: O-Okay guys...Can we go now?

Kaori: What's wrong Tatsuya, you scared?

Tatsuya: N-N-No!!!

*Crash*

The four teens jumped at the sound of the noise. It came from the direction of the east part of the hallways.

Kaori: W-What was that?!

Tatsuya: That's it!! I knew it was a terrible idea! Let's get outta here!!!

Mikio: Calm down. Geez...So stupid...There's no such things as monsters or ghost.

Hayato: Ya know...Mikio has a point I go check what made that noise. You guys wait here.

Tatsuya: G-Good Luck...Be Careful...

Hayato smiles at his timid friend before walking away into the hallways which lead him straight into the kitchen.

Hayato looks around the kitchen and sees a plate shattered on the ground. He looked a bit confused.

Hayato: So you were the one who made the sound. But...What dropped ya.

Hayato picked up a plate shard and put it in his pocket.

Hayato: I might need it later.

He walked back to the hallways where his friends are supposed to be.

But when he got back to the main hallway...They were gone...

Hayato: Huh? Guys...

Hayato walks to the door and tries to unlock it.

Hayato: Locked? That doesn't make any since...Oh well...I might as well look around...