Stupid Puzzle

A/N: A picture of Mikio.

Hayato looks around the attic room for something he could use to escape. He notice a door, He walks over towards it.

Hayato: Hey there's something wrong with this door...

He gets an idea and uses the screwdriver.

He unscrews the knob on the door and takes it with him.

Hayato: It feels like I'm in a stupid puzzle and I need to find the pieces...

Hayato went downstairs on the first floor into another room that was open.

The open room led to another hallway.

Hayato sees a small door and walks towards it. He looks inside and sees a lighter. He puts it in my pocket.

Hayato suddenly sees the Ao Oni coming out of the rooms and hid.
After the monster left, he is led into a dead end.

Hayato: Great...Now what...

Hayato tries to think when he notice there's something off about the wall.

Hayato: That's weird...Is this wall made of paper...There's something behind it.

Hayato pulls out the plate shard and cut the wallpaper revealing a door.

Hayato: I think I understand now...The monster does not want us to leave. It wants to trap us here....I better find a way outta here...

Hayato notices the door didn't have a door knob. So he puts the door knob he had from the attic and place it inside the hole. A perfect fit.

He opens the door revealing the room to be dark. He walks inside and flicks the lighter.

Hayato: Hey there's a candle in here.

He lights up the room with the candle and notice and cell room.

He walks in and shut the door. Inside he found another key. That's when the Ao Oni came in bursting in the door making Hayato jump.

Hayato: Aaah?!

Hayato sees the Oni trying to get in the cell. But he couldn't...The Oni grabs a hold of the cell and tries to break it down with all he's might. But the cell wouldn't budge. So he lets out a grunt before leaving the room.

Hayato:*Phew*

Hayato looks at the key and notices it says *Basement Key*.

He walks out the cell and opens the door. He notices the Oni was gone. So he walks towards another part of the room and saw the basement door.

Hayato: I have a feeling I'm close to finding an exit...

Before he could put the key in, he heard a scream.

???: Aaaaaah!!!

Hayato: Mikio?!

To be continued...