Finding Friends

A/N: A picture of Kaori

Hayato went back into the bedroom where Tatsuya should be.

But when he went to the human sized cabinet. It was empty.

Hayato: Great, now where he go?! Hey what this...

He picks up a white cloth on the floor.

Hayato: This is Tatsuya's cloth. He must've ran off somewhere. I hope he don't mind if I use it...Now to check out this key.

He went to the third floor and used the key that led him into another bedroom.

Hayato notices two beds were connected to each other. He thought it was odd so he decided to push one away from the other. He then sees a massive hole underneath one of the beds and go down it.

The hole led him to some kinda piano room.

Hayato: This is one weird mansion...

Hayato then looks at the piano and notices blood on the keys.

Hayato: Weird...

All of a sudden, He hears footsteps...He turn his head and sees the Ao Oni returns.

Hayato ran out the piano room and charge down the hallways. After a while of running he escaped the Oni.

Hayato: Now why does that blue thing everytime I go somewhere...Unless he's hiding something....

Hayato remembers the keys on the piano and decided to look for something to clean them with. He walks downstairs into the bathroom and found soap. He notices the bathtub was filled with muddy water that looked blue?!

He drained the water and found a screwdriver. He uses the cloth and puts the soap on it. Now he can clean the piano keys...

He went back to the piano room and washes the blood off the piano. The keys revealed some kind of passcode. He sees a padlock behind a bookcase and put the numbers of the passscode in. The padlock open and inside was another key.

The key led back to the second floor.

Hayato: Well I hope I have luck on my side.

He use the key to open the door and it unlock. Inside the room was Mikio hiding behind the bed.

Hayato: Mikio!

Mikio: Hayato?! Thank God you're alive...

Hayato: Yeah...You too...

Mikio: Where are the others?

Hayato: I don't know. Right now I'm looking for a way out...Stay here and be careful....That monster could be somewhere around...

Mikio: Okay...Before you go, here...

Mikio gives Hayato the attic key.

Mikio: I found it sometime ago...It could help...Good luck finding a way out...When you're done or if you find Kaori...Come get me...

Hayato: Okay...

Hayato leaves Mikio in the room and goes up to the fourth floor that only had one door. He uses the key and was in shock where he found two familiar people inside.

Hayato: Kaori! Tatsuya!

Kaori: Hayato! Thank the heavens you're alright!

Hayato: Yeah...

Tatsuya: D-Did you see it too? T-That monster?

Hayato: Yeah it's hard to believe that a monster like that actually exist. I guess Mikio was proven wrong. He owes each of us 5 yen for that later.

Kaori: Haha...Yeah...Speaking of which...Where is Mikio?

Hayato: I found him some time ago...He says he's staying in one of the rooms on the second floor until one of us find a way out.

Kaori: I see.

Tatsuya: But how are we going to find a way out?! The exit are blocked and the doors are sealed. We are trapped here forever! I knew I would die this way!

Hayato: Tatsuya calm down...We'll find a way out.

Kaori: He's right. I think we should split up and find a way out. We'll be a easy target if we're all together.

Hayato: Right. Good luck guys and be careful...

After that the three teens splitted up.

The search for an escape begins.