Ao Oni!!!

Hayato walks around the mansion looking for his friends.

He then sees a door that cam be seen-through. He saw a large shadowy figure walking around the door.

Hayato: Is somebody in there?

He walks towards the door and try to open it.

Lock.

He walks back to the main hallway and goes upstairs.

He try one of the doors on the second floor.

Lock.

He then tried another.

Lock.

He finally went to the last door. It was open!

He walks in and notices the room looks a bedroom. There was a human-sized cabinet inside. But then it begins to make noises. Something was in there...

Hayato went for the cabinet and open it.

Hayato: Tatsuya?!!

Tatsuya was shaking inside the cabinet and had a pale face. Almost like he seen a ghost.

Hayato: Tatsuya? Are you okay? Where are the others?

Tatsuya still didn't answered as he kept shaking.

Hayato shooks his head and looks at the table and sees a key. He walks towards and grab it. On the key says 'Library Key'.

Hayato: Maybe there's something in the library.

Hayato looks at his timid friend.

Hayato: I'll be back. Stay here.

Hayato leaves Tatsuya in the bedroom and walks straight to the Library. He uses the key which open to the Library Room. As Hayato walks in. He feels like he's not the only one in this room.

Hayato: Something doesn't seem right about this library...

Hayato walks over to a table and sees another key.

He picks it up and it says 'Child's Bedroom Key'

Hayato: Another Key?

Suddenly Hayato had the feeling he was being watched...He turn his head and stares in shock.

In front of him was something he never he see before. There was purplish blue giant that had a creepy smile on it's face. It's black eyes staring back into Hayato's dark ones. Before Hayato could move, it charges towards him.

Hayato: Eh? EH?! EHHHHHH?!!!

Hayato finally manage to move and run away from the Ao Oni (Blue Demon/Troll/Giant).

Hayato dashes out the library and ran towards the hallways. Ao Oni followed him up the stairs.

Hayato ran into a room that was surprisely unlock and ran towards the cabinet and hid inside it.

As Hayato is hiding. He hears the Ao Oni come inside the room looking for him. He kept quiet. He knows if he make a sound. That thing will knoe he's there. He hears growling and footsteps getting closer until silence. It was too silent for a minute until Hayato hears the door close.

He leaves the cabinet and signed.

Hayato: T-That was a close one. I can't believe it...So the rumors were true. I need to find the others and get outta here. Oh wait...Tatsuya!

He remembered if that thing is on the loose. His friend could be in trouble.

Hayato: I better get back to him quickly.