JEALOUSY

2 months later *

Aahana's pov :-

"Mom please help me wear this saree" I sulked on the couch, frustrated after numerous attempts of trying to drape the fabric around my body. The delicate silk slipped from my grasp once again, and I let out a defeated sigh. Mom chuckled and walked over to me, she took the saree from my hands..."Let me help you, sweetie," she said, her voice soft and reassuring. With a few expert folds and tucks, the saree transformed from a tangled mess to a stunning work of art, gracefully adorning my body. I smiled, feeling a mix of relief and gratitude.

Today is the farewell party of my college. Finally I'm graduated...an overwhelming feeling of joy, pride, and nostalgia washed over me.

The memories of late-night study sessions, laughter-filled moments, and shared struggles flashed through my mind, and I felt a sense of accomplishment and gratitude. We've made it! We've survived the long journeys, the tough exams, and the endless cups of coffee.

Last two months have been a rollercoaster ride for me. It has been two months since I met Reyaansh, who proved that love can be pure, selfless, and true. In just 60 days, he had become the sunshine that brightened my day, the calm in every storm, and the safe heaven where I could be myself. His kind heart, gentle smile, and unwavering support had captured my heart in a way I never thought possible. With him, I felt seen, heard, and loved for who I am, and I knew that our connection was something special, something that would last a lifetime.

"Thank you so much mom"..I pecked her cheeks as she finished draping the saree "...Kya karungi mai apke bina?"

"Stop buttering me now" She gently smacked my head and giggled.

Aahana's look :- 

After the playful banter between the mom-daughter duo, I bid everyone goodbye and stepped out my house

After the playful banter between the mom-daughter duo, I bid everyone goodbye and stepped out my house. I was walking when a car honked from behind and I turned back to find Reyaansh looking at me with a lingering gaze, scanning me from head to toe, taking in every detail....a gaze that is both gentle and intense at the same time.

I smirked and went towards him. He held the car door for me as always and I slid in.

"Mujhe marne ka irada hai kya madam?" He placed a hand on his heart dramatically.

(Translation :- "Do you intend to kill me madam?")

I giggled at his antics as I pulled him for a hug and he obligingly wrapped his arms around me, his embrace warm and comforting. As we hugged, I felt his chin on my shoulder, his breath tickling my ear, and his hands gentle on my back.

Reyaansh is my home and I find solace in his arms.

Breaking the hug I asked him to drive me to my college. He pulled me towards him making me fall on his chest...he raised his hand to tuck my hair behind me ears as he leans in to whisper in my ear " Think about it Love....We can have more fun in our bedroom rather than in this farewell." My eyes widened at his words, blood rushing to my cheeks as I met his gaze. He winked at me placing a lingering kiss on my forehead.