Ignored.

Back with another chapter for your guys. I'm very excited for you to read them. It's really hard to love Aemond right now.

I've reverted to not chosing a side , because I know how everything is going to end.

But, the show most go on.

──●◎●──

You woke up upon the morrow, head wet with sweat and dread.

Your throat was parched and as you weakly yanked your bed sheets off of you and swung your feet over the beds edge, you sucked in a deep breathe , holding your hand over your heart.

In your dreams was your mother. Or at least her misery, her screams, the uncanny vision of her pain and suffering.

Times changed, today you would spend my time with your sister, and try to take up conversation with your great Aunt Rhaenys.

──●◎●──

"He passed in peace I hope." Your father asked.

You poured winter into the maesters chalice listened carefully to the conversation around you.

White hair swayed gracefully as you turned at the sound of the opening of the doors.

Lord Corlys strides in , his face set with fury and determination.

You picked up a new glass and and filled it with wine as you approached him. He pardoned it with a nod and set it down on the table as he addressed the Lord's and King.

"Four ships have now been lost. The last one was flying my banner. The Stepstones have now grown into a conflagration, yet you sit here and dither about court business."

Set Otto Hightower interrupted. "Of youve something to discuss, Lord Corly──"

"── I want to know what is to be done," Lord Corlys directed his words to Viserys. "about my ships and men."

Your eyes moved back and forth as you leaned against the table with a blank expression.

"The crown will compensate you," Hightower──cunt──senior assured. "for your ships and crew and make an offering to the men's families──"

"──I don't want compensation," Lord Corlys growled. "I want to seize the Stepstones by force and burnout the Crabfeeder."

You blinked slowly as you formulated a plan in your head.

You would need a make of the Stepstones, and a clear path. Warriors to follow you, and Vanaheim , who was a monster at war once. With him at your side, you could conquer these gutter rats.

You'd been training for months , since your mothers death, and everyday you grew stronger.

If the Stepstones wanted fire and blood, they would have it.

"I am not prepared to start a war with the Free Cities." Your father spoke.

"These pirates are not the Free Cities."

"Who do you think provides them with their ships and tender?"

"In all of its history my Lord's the Seven Kingdoms have never entered open war with the Free Cities." Lord Berbury reminded.

You covered your mouth to block your yawn. Lord Corlys was right. As legacy hungry as he was, he was right, let the Targaryen dynasty remind the Free's why you were the king's.

Corrupt power cannot be tamed so it must be destroyed.

Your lilac eyes followed Lord Corky's slow stride towards Lord Berbury.