Hexside Chaos

~~~~~Luz~~~~~ '

Willow wheeled us into her classroom, Lina and I still hidden in the pot.

"I hope I pass."

"I'm confident about this." I could hear the other students mutter as they came into the classroom. We stopped and I could hear the teacher judging the other students' work.

"Too many toenails in unexpected places." He said, "Fail! Pathetic. The biggest abominations are all of you! If the next abomination is a failure, everyone gets extra homework for a month!"

All the students groaned and I got nervous about acting like a hideous creature, but I looked at Lina who smiled and winked at me.

"We'll be okay, Luz." She whispered to me and I nodded in trust.

"And the next one to come up is...."

"Excuse me, sir, but I am ready to present my abomination. Rise!" I recognized the voice at the green haired that made fun of Willow this morning.

The teacher chuckled when the abomination rose from the pot, "I've always saved the best for last, Amity. You'll have to wait your turn. How about.... Willow."

The students started muttering negative comments, and I peeked my head out of the pot to smile at her.

"Don't listen to them, Willow." I encouraged.

"We can do this. Trust us." Lina added.

Willow gave us a shy smile, took off her hood and wheeled us to the front of the class.

"Uh... Abomination, rise."

I punched the top off of the pot and jumped out, posing dramatically to really set the tone. Lina came out after me, slumping down by my side and crossing her eyes to make her look like she had no mind. And it worked since the students and the teacher looked shocked to see us.

"Abomination, bow." Willow ordered and I bowed, Lina pressing her head to the floor.

"Very impressive, you even created two abominations." The teacher asked, "But do they speak?"

I panicked and stood up straight, "Uh, I may be your abomination.." I went up to Willow and clasped my hands on hers, pressing my cheek against her smiling face, "But you're my a-mom-ination."

Lina stood up and smiled, before hugging us, "Such a sweet smile for a slime-ball." She chuckled.

The teacher laughed, "A-mom-ination! Splendid wordplay and such a funny sense of sarcasm. A+!"

He walked over to us and painted the grade on our foreheads. We smiled at Willow and we went back into the pot, waiting for the rest class to end. The screaming bell rang, signaling for the end of class and as we were wheeled out of the room, we heard Willow's teacher call out to her.

"Wonderful work today, Willow." He praised, "Looks like we have a new top student."

We heard a gasped and that girl Amity stuttering.

"Thank you, sir." Willow said happily.

"Hey." Amity's voice said with anger, "Last time I saw you, your abomination was mush. What did you do?"

"I, uh, took your pep talk to heart, Amity." Willow nervously replied.

"I bet you did. I've got my eyes on you, Half-a-Witch. That badge is mine."

Lina peeked her head out of the jar and I could see her sticking her tongue out.

"That girl has no class." She muttered and slid back down into the pot.