Chapter five

"Y-you can't!" I almost shouted. She glared at me, crossing her arms. Practically daring me to talk to her like that again. I looked down at my feet and got on my knees, putting my hands behind my back.
"P-please Mistress... I can't go that long away from you..."
She kneeled in front of me, lifting my chin, so my eyes would meet hers.
"It's only one month baby. You'll be okay I promise."
She kissed my nose softly, gently brushing down over my lips. I tried to kiss her but she pulled away with a grin before I could. Her eyes twinkled as she grabbed the leash from the back of the couch, wrapping it around my temporary collar. She stood up tugging gently, looking down at me.
"Play time pet. "
I smiled happily looking up at her. As I started to stand she put her hand out, shaking her head. She pointed to the floor, grinning at me.
"Crawl, pet." Her eyes penetrated me as I lowered back onto the ground, crawling on my hands and knees towards the bedroom, to the side of the bed.
"Strip." I slid off my shirt and threw it into the hamper. I undid my pants just to have Mistress put the her foot on my hands. I looked up at her, puzzled.
"Slowly... Pet. I won't get to enjoy this for three and a half weeks. Give me something to remember.
"Yes Mistress." She smiled and took a step back. I stood up, slowly pulling down my pants. After them my underwear. I bent over, grabbing then but the bottom, slowly pulling then down over my butt and down your legs. The blush had risen in my cheeks as I did, turning my face tomato red. As I stood back up I felt her hand on my back, bending me back over.
"Grab your ankles, pet."
I bit my lip, grabbing my ankles and looking at the floor. I could hear Mistress rummaging through a drawer but don't know what she's getting. My thoughts raced till I felt something running over my body.
"I think you've been a very bad boy haven't you, pet." She said it more like a demand than a question. She smacked what I now know is the flogger over my ass once, causing me to moan.
" I-I have Mistress please punish me" I barely finished the dance before the brought it down roughly into my ass again. She gently ran it over my body.
"I think you should beg Pet. Beg me to punish you."

"Please Mistress please punish me I've been a very bad boy I deserve punishment please Mistress please"
She smiled and pointed.
"On the bed on all fours." I quickly comply as I watch her stand behind beside me.
" I want you to count them for me and beg for another each each time. I'm gonna go until you can go and you have to stop. I want you to remember this in three and half weeks baby." A smile lit across my face as I bit my lip, trying terribly to hide my excitement. She smacked it hard across my butt.
"One Mistress. Please please give me another."
She brings it down roughly five more times In quick recession. I can't help but moan loudly as she does it.'God this feels so good' I think to myself.
" Six Mistress please give me more please Mistress."
"Gladly Pet."
The room is filled with moans as this continues for another thirty seven hits.
She brings it down one more time and I yell out, moaning as well.
"F-forty four Mistress. I-i can't go anymore. "
She sat the flogger down kissed my cheek, rubbing my hair softly.
"Good boy I am so proud of you did a good job. I didn't know you could take that many."
I smiled at her praises and kissed her hand softly.
" thank you Mistress."
"You're welcome pet."

"M..mistress? May I ask a question?"

"Yeah, sure. What is it baby?"

"Where are you going, exactly?" She chuckled and sat in front of me, petting your leg softly. I laid across her leg with a soft whimper as pain shot through my butt. She smirked and grabbed the pain lotion we kept under the mattress and poured some into her hand. I flinched when it touched my butt but moaned softly at the relief it brought with it.
" It's just a family trip baby boy. " she said as she rubbed it over my bright red ass. I whimpered s little, gently holding her other hand to my cheek."I-I don't want you to go Mistress... But.. I do because I don't want to steal you from your family Mistress..." She giggled and rubbed my cheek softly, patting my hurt once." I know baby boy and it'll be okay."

-Lilith's P.O.V-
I sat there petting his cheek softly. 'He's so worried about me leaving... How is he going to be without me?' I think to myself. "What'd you say Mistress?" I looked down at him' Did I talk outloud?' I wondered.
"Nothing pet. Just thinking."
'Maybe I should take him out. Have some fun so we can wait the three weeks for each other. We haven't.. Actually gone out.. In the way I'm thinking of. I bite my lip looking down at him. 'He's so young yet so obedient. I didn't even have to train him..' I sigh a little as I caress his cheek softly. I gently slide one finger into his mouth, sliding it in and out slowly. His reaction is quick as he starts to gently suckle on my finger, licking it as well. I smirk when he closes his eyes and whimpers softly when I run my other hand over his bright red ass. I love to make it... And more, this color. I pull my finger out of his mouth. He whimpers a little and tries to get it again. I smile and smack his butt, making him yell out.
" when I pull away pet, you don't try to keep going" I say glaring down at him. I looks up at me and looks back down. I watch as he lifts his butt a little, looking away.
"Y-yes Mistress.. Please forgive me... Please punish me I deserve it"
I smirk and lightly pop his thighs five times.
" Stand up pet we're going to go out tonight." He stood up, looking slightly confused but smiling.
"Okay Mistress."

«the next chapters and all to come will hopefully be longer. I would've made this one longer but I really wanted to update for you guys so here it is please enjoy!