Authors Note

With An anxious view of the future, And fear from My past, I write This Note to tell you all some news. I do hope you enjoy.

I've done a lot of thinking the past few days and I have made  A critical decision, That I feel will be Fundamental to my development as an Author, and to you. As the reader. 

The last chapter I published of this book made me realize, This book is a project I've worked on for a while now. Since I started writing back in 2015. It's time for me to move forward. This, Will be the last published chapter in Owned. Fear not, For this is not the end of Jack. 

Jack will continue to be a protagonist In my next book, Furthering his adventures and development. 

I've came to this decision over multiple reasons.  For one, When I first started writing this book, I romanticized and Fetishised A low confidence and abusive kind of relationship. I wasn't in a good mind space and I've finally grew past that. The relationship I depicted was incredibly Abusive and not at all healthy. I do plan on re-writing this book and publishing it, further touching on the abuse and pain Jack suffered through, as well as Lilith's Own pain. 

The next Book will focus on the repercussion Of that abuse, as well as how Jack learns to adapt to it, and grow with it. I know you'll all enjoy it, IT will be Just as steamy, But further more an all around healthier representation of BDSM, Mental illness, and abuse. 

Answers To question y'all may have.

Yes, Jack will be the main protagonist. 

No, there will not be a Lilith Redemption arc. Her own pain will be explained. But they will not get back together. 

I plan on both books being written, With Owned being re-written as Full length Novels. 

I want this to be a Trilogy series, Hoping To get them fully Published, so I will let y'all know when that happens. 

I will be starting a Patreon! I don't want you to think I'm begging for Money. I am content with my job. But, having a Patreon and a second source of income Will definitely help me be able to progress and produce more, and better quality content. If you have any questions, Please Ask! I love you all, and thank you so much for everything you've helped me achieve, I look forward to more chapters, more stories, More tears and more laughs. See you soon!    
                                                                                                                                                    - Damon Dilis