Chapter 19 - "Mature boys doing mature things."

Hiiii. I've returned from the dead! Please don't scream at me and just go crazy with the update! Love love love x
-aleyna

__________________________

Yeah, Harry claimed he needed a break from Louis Tomlinson, that he'll probably be better off without his dumb charming smile, weird sparkling teeth, obnoxious golden fluffy hair...but he didn't entirely want to, you know, get rid of him? If it's even acceptable to form it into that concept. How could harry get rid of him. Who does Harry think he is? Harry's been dreaming for this rude, asshole, Danny Zuko resembling handsome creature..thing...human. It'd just be plain unfair to Harry himself and his time, especially his time to whiteout memories and times he's spent acquiring Louis. So that is why, Harry is going to gather all of his will, quirkiness, gentle smile and loving character and find a way to fish out answers from Louis Tomlinson's, his ex boyfriend if necessary to mention, parents on how accepting they are to the completely normal topic of Harry's life style and being as a proud gay boy. That's literally it. He's going to do just that.

He just has to make sure he isn't actually burning his school uniform top and rather iron it carefully if he wants to make it to school on time.

Of course, he double checks himself in the mirror, making sure he looks decent and Louis Tomlinson's eye sight worthy. No Harry isn't totally smitten, and no Harry doesn't care if he actually may be so.

Walk to school is perfect to calm his senses as the weather is toning up from the early December chill. Harry has got his thick, brown scarf wrapped around his neck, a coat that's rather thin for winter but he isn't going to make an effort to complain and a wool beanie draped over his ears.

When he's arrived at school and standing in front of his locker, it's fair to say Harry is very pretty surprised when his back is thrown down to a hunch due to the weight adapted on him, the weight belonging to none other than Erin.

"Hey fluffball," she smiles all pearl teeth, once she isn't actually breaking Harry's spine. "What's with the toddler beanie?" she adds with a playful smirk, squeezing the little ball of fluffy yarn at the end of his beanie.

"Excuse me, it is not a toddler beanie. You've not only hurt my feelings but also the beanie it self's feelings."
Harry frowns, playing as well as he closes his locker with the swing of his foot, pile of books against his chest.

"Ha! You were just about to say toddler as well. Didn't think I'd catch that did ya!" She smirks, "it's cute though, just like you." She adds, with a reassuring arm around his shoulders, head leaning on his right shoulder as they walk down to first period.

"Eh, thanks." Harry murmurs unpleased, nonetheless sliding the beanie off of his head and tucking it inside of his side bag.

"Why'd you take it off? It was cute!" Erin says, disappointed.

"It was childi-", before Harry can go on with their daily, no longer than two minute, arguments, his feet come to an immediate stop as the grip around his textbooks get looser and warmer.

Thing is, he'd really appreciate himself ignoring and heading around the corners and making his way to his first period classroom, but damn body and eyes are of course betraying him, unable to do anything but stare in complete terror. Is it the punch-like feeling that's pushed into Harry's chest that's taking away his ability to breath in a steady rhythm or has Harry developed a sudden asthma 'cause Harry's chest is heaving, hands shaking, almost in the verge of dropping his books due to the increase of blood rushing inside of him, causing his insides to explode from jealousy? Anger? Frustration? Why the fuck is Louis Tomlinson's lips, ones that were against Harry's just a few days ago like c'mon!, now against Hannah-whatever her irrelevant last name is-?