Chapter 11 - "You make me feel like a mother."

Okay before you all start screaming at me, I'll just have you know I wasn't really thinking the previous chapter would get 100 comments that fast and I checked yesterday and it was just amazing. (even though some of you cheated :) So thank you so much, I don't think I've ever been happy this much in my years of writing. Also, you might notice things skipping and happening very quickly in this chapter. Mind me, I just want things to happen in a fast pace. Now here you go your beloved not proofread update. Love you!

* * *

3:36pm. Location; the school's library.

"One click is all, Harry!"

"I can't... I can't. Nope I can't do this."

"Harry! Don't you wanna see the results?!"

The boy sighs dry through his nose, his grip on the mouse tight. "I do but what if-"

Harry could go on. Stubborn, is he really is and Louis doesn't think wasting another second would increase the chances of Harry getting that scholarship. So he does it himself. Bringing his hand on top of Harry's he immediately clicks on the left button on the mouse, loading another page earning a deep gasp from Harry.

"Lou, what the heck did you do-"

And he freezes. His mouth still hanging down from his dramatic gasp, his hand raising from the mouse and slowly pointing out the large words on the computer screen.

"Congratulations Harry Styles. I am pleased to inform you that you have been selected by the Department of Integrative Arts to receive an Undergraduate Graphic Design Scholarship. This scholarship was established to recognize outstanding full-time students enrolled in-..."

There's more. There's lot of tiny writing and Harry's sure he will definitely read the whole letter over and over again until he memorizes it but all once he gets home.

For now his heart has stopped giving him any signs of him breathing, and it's just him and the words on the bright screen. It's all nice, and what makes it even better is two arms wrapping along his torso, snuggling against his shoulder. It's all really nice.

Harry then, chuckles to himself. Looking down at the boy with eyes shut against his arm.

"I knew you'd get it." Louis murmurs softly, "I'm really happy for you."

Sitting up on his seat, Louis eyes the library seeing only shelved books and computers and it's just the old librarian around her God knows what, 60's, with her head down on the computer desk, mouth drooling with sleep.

He takes in Harry's hands into his, feeling the warmness rub just between his fingers.

Harry smiling so gently, and light. It's pure innocence to Louis and sometimes it aches him a lot knowing he gets to touch him the way he wants. Until a point.

"Mum's gunna be really happy," Harry says, happiness trailing with his words and his fingers brushing and playing along with Louis.

Louis nods, returning a sweet smile. "You're a wonderful person Harry. You truly are." It's just then, Louis presses his lips onto Harry's dry, chapped ones.

It's different to not feel the usual plump, slick ones, but Louis dives in anyway. It's quick and fast, the way their lips are sandwiched in between each other's and something about the way Harry pulls in immediately, makes Louis form his fists into a ball because heck he's really addicted to Harry's lips and heck, does he want to do a lot of stuff to them.

But he knows and understands. They haven't come out to anybody and haven't mentioned anything about it either. Sometimes it's Louis purposely avoiding it, and some few days it's Harry telling him there's time.