Chapter 6 - "Homophobic bastards."

Here's an early chapter! Hope you enjoy :)

Impatient. That's all Harry could feel for two straight days. After confessing his one and only secret to the boy he loved and unfortunately still loves for over six years. Harry isn't sorry, hell he isn't sorry at all. Maybe the tiniest bit, but only for blinding himself, for not allowing himself to accept how much of a prick this boy he thought he wanted to take risks for was. Certainly, that's the only thing Harry feels sorry about. Nevertheless, he had thought about a spectacular plan with Erin, and eager to put a start to it. 

It's Monday, and Harry was aching for this day to arrive. 

After getting dressed into his white button up uniform and black, tight trousers, he skips downstairs as his fingers are busying with the long silky tie around his collar. 

Fixing it just the way it's supposed to be presented, he turns a corner towards the kitchen, smiling as his mother's back is turned around, her delicate hands baking the curly haired boy’s favorite goods. 

"Morning," He beams, wrapping his arms around Anne's tiny figure. 

Tilting his face to the side, he pecks a light kiss on her cheek, letting go of her waist and standing by her side.

"Aren't you in a good mood?" Anne grins, as she spreads the cream on the crackers in a wide, rectangular tray. 

"Mm, those look good." Harry eyes his mother's great wonder. "You’re going to Ms. Eduar’s right?” Harry's eyes travel over the movements of his mum's fingers. 

“Not sure, she didn’t tell me if she’s available or not.” Anne responds.

“But Erin’s coming over tonight,” Harry whines, looking at his mother’s focused eyes.

A faint smile grows on his mother's face as she finishes the spread on the crackers. "Harry," She sighs, dropping the spatula, looking at Harry. "You seem to be talking about her all the time and I really want to meet this young lady. Why don't you just invite her for dinner? We can have dessert, get to know each other," Anne trails, reaching for Harry's face, gently caressing and brushing his cheekbones. 

Harry watches his mum's saddening face and he could just melt under her soft tone. Her eyes are a bit droopy, her tone pleading, a pout formed on her lips. How could Harry even think of saying no to that? 

He smiles, nodding his head as he pulls her hand away from his face only to meet it with his lips. Gently pressing a kiss on her knuckles, he looks back at her, the smile still glued onto his face.

"Getting a little jealous over here," A voice whines from behind, making both of the bodies turn around to meet the older child's squinted eyes. 

"C'mere," Harry chuckles softly gesturing Gemma to join their family group hug. 

>>>>

"You've got some guts my friend," Erin pats the tall boy's shoulder, shaking her head.

"I don't know how I'm going to do it,” Harry shakes his head, “how I'm going to pretend like he doesn't exist. Erin, I don't think I can do it," Harry's voice drops, along with his face. 

"Don't be stupid! It's for the better and I promise you it's going to work and if it doesn't I'm at your service. You can treat me as however of a servant you want." Erin smiles, reassuringly. 

Harry finds himself worried but also in the need of watching Louis suffer. 

"Okay," Harry mutters after a deep exhale. 

The bell for the first period goes on. Harry wants to stop the shaking on his legs, his torso feels so stiff and it aches him because the nervousness feels like a killer. Harry can't remember being this nervous after the memorable kiss they shared. Damn, that kiss...

Slowly, people arrive inside. Some chatting about River's party, some worrying about the presentation they are to do right away this morning also where part one of Harry and Erin's plan’s going to take place in. 

Harry's so nervous, he feels like he could throw up any second. That one person and his sick mate still haven’t arrived. Harry wants to get over with it very quickly, even though most part of him just wants to enjoy every bit of Louis' soon-to-happen annoyance.

"Stop shaking, I can see you shaking," Erin, to Harry's right, whispers as both of their eyes are darting at the door. 

"I can't help it," Harry whispers through his gritted teeth, helplessly watching the door with impatient eyes. 

About two minutes later, Harry and Erin both find themselves leaning back against their seats, eyes relaxing to its normal size, yet Harry's body is still tensed.

The curly boy does his best to avoid the two figures who just walked into the room, both taking their usual seats at the back. 

Harry feels Erin's assuring grip on his right bicep, he takes a deep breath, then very slowly releases it out.

He knows that all it will take is one eye contact from Louis and boom, his little plan with Erin goes down the drain. 

After what feels about three minutes passing by of just plan touch ups with Erin, Mrs. Urban eventually walks in the class with folders and stacks of paper work clutched against her chest.

She does a little 'shh' with her index finger upon her lips at the crowd to the back whom still were chatting. 

Taking her seat at the very front of the class by the window, she hums as she goes through her folders then sets them down, making direct eye contact with her students.

"Hope you all had a great weekend," She eyes the mini crowd in front of her, receiving a chorus of mutters. "As you all should know, today's the presentation where you're going to read your essay and discuss it with your classmates. No fidgeting, mumbling, talking behind your paper, avoiding the class, and most importantly everyone must present. I don't care if you're not ready, nor don't feel like presenting because like I've just said everyone's going to present." She finishes with a forced smile as she wets her index finger then flips the stacks papers in front of her. 

"But what if you don't have it?" One of the twins hollers from the back, her hand reaching the roof.

Mrs. Urban cocks her head towards the girl, "I'm sorry did you not hear what I just?" She shakes her head, a mocking smile on her face. "Everyone's presenting hun, I'm not accepting no's." She nods, lightly slamming her hands on the wooden table. 

Harry’s not angry or complaining towards the teacher's demanding attitude in fact he finds himself glad because quite frankly his plan's working out pretty fine so far.