15 ||

jahlem zy'mir mcmillan
20
📍 atlanta, georgia
|| february 1st ||

jahlem zy'mir mcmillan20📍 atlanta, georgia|| february 1st ||

"stop xaylynn. deadass" i said. it was early in the morning and she wanted to come bother me by jumping on my bed.

"yo ass too old fa dat. sit the fuck down" i yelled. she stopped jumping and got off my bed. i instantly felt bad because i forgot how sensitive she was. i rubbed my hands down my face and watched her leave out my room.

i got out of bed and went to my bathroom. i brushed my teeth and washed my face. i cleaned up the water off the counter and left out. i walked out my room to see lynn on the couch. she looked sad making me walk over to her.

"c'mere" i said. she ignored me so i sat down beside her and wrapped my arms around her.

"i'm sorry fa yelling at you but you know i'm not a morning person so coming in there and jumping on bed was wrong as hell. you should've known i was gone go off. plus i forgot how sensitive you are. you accept my apology?" i said. she looked at me then back at her phone.

"answer me nicole" i said. she looked at me and nodded her head.

"words" i said. she put her phone down.

"yes i accept your apology, jahlem" she said and i smirked. i laid my head in the crook of her neck.

"what you wanna do today?" she asked me. i shrugged my shoulders as i started to play with her elbow.

"oh no jahlem. you not finna go back to sleep" she said as she made me stop.

"what? i'm not" i mumbled.

"yeah you are. you used to play with my elbows all the time when you finna go to sleep" she told me and i huffed. i heard her phone go off making me pick my head up.

"i know you ain't just take ah picture of me" i said and she smiled, innocently.

"yep. you look like ah lil baby" she cooed making me mug her.

"can we go to the mall? i wanna buy my nephew some more clothes" she said and i huffed. i didn't feel like going anywhere today. she looked at me with them pretty ass eyes so i nodded.

"ohh ok thank you. i'm finna go take ah shower and i'm using yo bathroom" she said as she got up. i shrugged my shoulders and followed behind her. i grabbed my rolling tray and rolled up a blunt because i know today finna be long as hell.

dog face bitch🖤

attachment and movie: 2*
looka jr
me n dis nigga share the same birthday
my twin frl😂😂🖤

ahhh shit
look like just like yo dog face ass
he should've had look like ray ass bc you ugly asf😬