34 ||

jahlem zy'mir mcmillan
20
📍 atlanta, georgia

"when did i ever had four people today?" rell asked trey

"when did i ever had four people today?" rell asked trey. he shrugged his shoulders.

"how the fuck do i suppose to know? go find out black bitch" trey said as he sat on his tattoo bed. i rolled my eyes because i know they was finna argue.

"you da black bitch. dumb ass nigga" rell said as he got up.

"run my 30 bitch" trey said. trey got up and both of them threw they stance up.

"go outside wit dat shit" i said. they went outside to the parking lot. i finished the tattoo.

"preciate it cuh" the boy said as we dapped each other up.

"you welcome lil bru" i said. he got up and left, going to the front desk. i started cleaning up my area and made sure i had everything sat up for my next client.

"he don't wanna see you. just go" i heard rell yell outside. i ignored it.

"move bitch!" i heard a girl yell and the voice sounded too familiar. i looked up and i seen niyah at the front desk.

"where the fuck is, jahlem?" she asked tay. he shrugged his shoulders and she pushed a stack of papers off the table.

"y'all better get this bitch. i just gotta jail. i'll whoop dat hoe" tay said as he got up from the chair.

"boy fuck you. you ain't gone whoop shit" she said and walked off. she spot me and smirked.

"hey baby!" she said all smiles. i pulled my phone out and went on instagram.

"you don't hear me talking to you? i said hey baby" she said and sat down on my tattoo bed.

"i hear you but you not talking to me. i'm not yo baby" i said and she rolled her eyes.

"yes you are. i don't care that you finally made it official with that fat hoe" she said and i put my phone down.

"chill out with calling her names. whatchu bringing her up fa? you're fucking delusional and crazy. we broke up 9 months ago. leave me alone. i been at peace" i said and she scoffed.

"man nigga please. i heard you had a baby on the way" she smirked and i looked at her weird.

"and where the fuck did you hear that from?" i asked her.

"oh you must not know. yo lil babymama been on the block. fucking and sucking on niggas. she say she pregnant by you ever chance she gets. i beat her ass because who the fuck told her to fuck you and who the fuck told you to put MY dick inside of her?" she asked me as she got in my face.

"you beat her ass for no reason. we not together nigga. i don't know how many times i got to tell you that. and that means it's not yo dick. get the fuck out my shop and don't come back" i said, irritated as fuck.