49 ||

jahlem zy'mir mcmillan
22
📍atlanta, georgia

"jahlem let me go!" lynn screamed as she tried to get out my hold

"nope. say sorry" i said as i had a tight grip around her.

"no nigga" she said and i pinched her stomach.

"oh shit my bad. forgot my baby in there" i said and lynn stopped trying to get out my hold and stared at me.

"get the fuck out my face, jahlem" lynn said as she shoved my chest.

"what? youn wanna have my baby?" i asked.

"i ain't say that" she said and i frowned.

"then why you did that" i asked her.

"because" she said and i mugged her.

"treasure not even one yet. plus i don't even have ah house anymore and i haven't been working" she told me and i rolled my eyes because they was excuses.

"don't do that. i was being honest and communicating with you. so you need to do the samething with me" she said. i huffed.

"i wanna baby with you but i understand if you not ready. yeah i can say i got you and you don't have to worry about having ah place or money but i understand you like to have your own stuff" i said and she smiled. she kissed me on my cheek and i slightly smiled.

me and lynn had a talk about her moving in with last week and she wasn't going for it. she said she needa get her life back together before thinking about moving in with me and as bad as i wanted to just hold her hostage to where she can never leave me, i couldn't do it.

"but i leave today" she said and i nodded slowly. she was going back to tennessee and was gone live with some girl name tristen and her kid. she was gone stay for like a month and was gone come back.

"you sure you don't want me to go?" i asked her and she nodded as she got up from my bed. i got up to and grabbed her arm.

"i'm sure, jah. you have to take care of treasure and you have a shop to run. i'll see you in like ah month" she said and i ain't say anything.

"i know but i just don't want you to go. i had fun witchu these pass couple weeks" i said and she smiled.

"aww! i did too, baby but i missed out on a lot of money" she said and i huffed.

"i'll take you to tennessee. come on" i said as i grabbed my keys and she laughed at me.

"what's funny?" i asked.

"what about my car?" she asked and i put my keys down because she is right.

"igh never mind then" i said as i sat down on my bed.

"you acting like ah baby. i'll be back. now come on so you and treasure can walk me down" she said as she pulled on my arm. i got up from my bed and walked out my room. i grabbed her bags while she picked up treasure.