03 || PETTY RIVALRY, CLOSE FRIENDS AND A SURPISE VISITOR AT THE KOKOTIAM

・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・

・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・

❝WHAT THE HECK...❞

Ying could only look at Boboiboy and Fang who were glaring at each other, both males filling out something for the football club in a rather quick manner.

Yaya raised a brow, while the two have fought with each other before about petty things, something was different for this one.

She looks over to Gopal who was already eating his lunch.

“Hey, Gopal? What's up with them?” Yaya walks over to her friend, followed by Ying who went towards them, putting a hand on her waist when she arrived.

“Yeah, they've been like that since they both got here.” said the blue haired girl.

Gopal swallowed the sandwich he was eating first before replying with a bored tone while at the same time reaching out for the second sandwich. “Hm, they're fighting over {Name}.” he says, taking a big bite of the snack.

“You mean big sister {Name}?” Ying inquired as Gopal nodded. “Yeah, who else would have the capability to have them at each other's throats like that?” he spoke, with food in his mouth.

Yaya sighed, “Don't talk with your mouth full, Gopal.” she scolds while he only shrugged, earning a glare from the girl that caused him to almost choke on his food.

“Big sister {Name} is so pretty, right Yaya?” Ying looks over to her best friend who nods in agreement. “So true, Ying! And she's so nice!” Yaya exclaims in admiration towards their senior.

The foodie in-between the two girls cleared his throat. “She ignores people most of the time, though.” he comments.

“I'd be like that too if people kept bothering me.” said the girl with the hijab, while {Name} did ignore people, a lot, it was justified seeing as how some of them get out of line and end up bothering her.

What girl won't be bothered?

“Yeah, you guys just don't talk to her much. She's literally one of the nicest people to exist.” Ying chimed in, being fairly close to {Name}.

Both of their houses weren't too far from each other so try engage in conversations, said conversations last long with different topics; ranging from school, sports and etcetera.

Of course, if Ying is close with the goddess herself— Yaya is as well. “I'm planning on giving big sister {Name} some of my cookies as a thanks for helping me with my notes, I just need to find  free time to bake them!” Yaya exclaimed happily.