05 || THE WEEKEND HANG OUT, A BOX HEADED ALIEN, A ROBOT AND TROUBLE

・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・

・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・

—❝DUDE, SERIOUSLY?❞

Gopal laughed as Boboiboy told them what had happened earlier. Ying and Yaya had disappointed expressions on while Fang was in disbelief.

“Ish, poor big sister {Name}!” Yaya says, shaking her head at the thought the older girl having to see Boboiboy fight with Maripos.

Though it was his elements, it doesn't matter!

The group of friends were currently in a web call with each other late at night, seeing as how it was the weekend the next day and they miraculously had no homework given to them.

“Serves you right, Boboiboy.” Ying chimes in as said boy could only laugh awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck as he leaned back against his chair.

“Hey hey, did Maripos seriously kiss her??” Fang asked, looking quite annoyed. “Who does that guy think he is? He isn't even worthy of being near {Name}.” he adds, crossing his arms over his  chest with a scoff.

“I agree,” Boboiboy replies, both males getting along when it comes to others being near their precious senior. “though I admit fighting with him wasn't really the best idea.”

“You think?” Ying raised a brow at him, unimpressed. “Hey, did you guys tell him yet?” Gopal decided to speak up after laughing at Boboiboy for a good minute.

“Tell me what?” Said male questioned, looking at them in confusion. “We're planning to hang out tomorrow.” Yaya informs, smiling as Ying joined in on he conversation. “Yeah! We haven't decided on where yet but we can talk about it tomorrow at the meeting place.” she explains, she got the idea after all.

Ying just saw a picture of friends hanging out in social media so she decided — why not them to?

“Let's just go to the new fast food joint.” Gopal suggests yet Fang opposed. “We went to one last time and you made me pay you jackass.” the raven haired male glaring at Gopal who flinched.

“When are you gonna pay me bac—” Fang could only deadpan when Gopal made the lame excuse of his network getting lost and left the call. “I'm gonna fucking kill him.”

The other three watched the scene with deadpan expressions. “Hey, are you done?” Boboiboy asks only to receive an eye roll from Fang

“Obviously,” Fang responds with a sarcastic tone, the dino-capped boy was about to reply when Ying spoke. “Okay okay, enough! Are you guys g with the idea??” she asks.