ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞: "𝔻𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕕 𝕁𝕦𝕝𝕪𝕖𝕟 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕫"

The Bonding Scenario

Myron and David

(Cannon)

High School Memories

.

.

.

.
It was a typical Friday afternoon at their high school, and the final bell had just rung. The hallways buzzed with the excitement of students eager to start their weekend. Myron and David, however, had different plans. They were heading to their favorite hangout spot—the school's rooftop.

Myron: "Man, I thought this day would never end," he said, stretching his arms as they climbed the stairs to the rooftop.

David: "Tell me about it. Mr. Jenkins' math class felt like it was going on forever," David replied, rolling his eyes.

They pushed open the door to the rooftop and were greeted by a gentle breeze and the panoramic view of their town. This spot was their sanctuary, a place where they could escape the pressures of school and life.

As they settled down, sitting on the edge of the rooftop with their legs dangling over the side, they began to talk about their week.

Myron: "So, you got any plans for the weekend?" Myron asked, leaning back on his hands and looking at the sky.

David: "Nah, not really. Just the usual—catching up on some anime and maybe playing some video games. What about you?"

Myron: "Same here. But I've got this big family dinner on Sunday. You know how it is," he said, chuckling.

David: "Oh man, family dinners. At least you get good food out of it, right?"

Myron laughed. "Yeah, that's true. Hey, speaking of video games, did you kill that demigod in Elden Ring

David's eyes lit up. "Oh, you bet I did! That boss was epic and difficult that boss could one shot you in a single hit"

:**

Their conversation flowed naturally, moving from school to video games, to life in general. After a while, they fell into a comfortable silence, just enjoying each other's company.

David broke the silence with a thoughtful tone. "You know, Myron, I'm really glad we're friends. High school's been tough, but having you around makes it a lot easier."

Myron looked at David, a sincere smile spreading across his face. "Same here, David. You're like a brother to me. We've been through so much together. Remember that time we got detention for pulling that prank on Mr. Thompson?"

David burst out laughing. "How could I forget? That was legendary. And totally worth it."

They shared a moment of laughter, reminiscing about their adventures and misadventures. It was clear that their bond was unbreakable, forged through shared experiences and mutual respect.

As the sun began to set, casting a warm glow over the rooftop, Myron turned to David with a serious expression. "David, I know we joke around a lot, but I want you to know that I've got your back. No matter what happens, we'll face it together."

David nodded, his expression equally serious. "Thanks, Myron. That means a lot. And I've got your back too. We're in this together, always."

They bumped fists, sealing their unspoken promise to support each other through thick and thin.