ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠: "ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔸𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕝 𝕒𝕥 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕊𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟"

**Another Three Months Later**

Three more months had passed since Myron's return to the Rengoku estate after his three-day trip to the village in the south. His training had intensified, and the progress he had made was remarkable. He had grown stronger, faster, and more skilled, honing his abilities with a determination fueled by his promise to Aiko and his commitment to becoming a powerful Demon Slayer, and the first Black one at that.

One day, Myron was in the training yard, practicing his Flame Breathing techniques with a fluidity and precision that reflected the countless hours he had dedicated to his training. His movements were a blend of power and grace, each strike and block executed with a confidence that had only deepened over time.

Rengoku and Senjuro watched from the sidelines, their faces filled with pride and admiration. Myron's growth was undeniable, and they both knew he was on the path to greatness.

"Young Beckles, your progress is astounding," Rengoku said, stepping forward. "You've come a long way, and your dedication is truly commendable."

Myron, panting slightly from the exertion, smiled at his mentor. "Thank you, Goku. Your guidance has been invaluable. I wouldn't be here without you and Senjuro."

Senjuro beamed. "You've worked so hard, Myron. It's inspiring to see how far you've come."

Myron nodded, feeling a deep sense of gratitude. "I've had a lot of motivation. Aiko's waiting for me, and I want to make her proud."

Rengoku placed a hand on Myron's shoulder. "And you will. You've become stronger, not just physically, but in spirit as well. Myron, you are hereby ready for the next and final step to becoming a Demon Slayer."

Myron's eyes widened with anticipation. "The final step?"

Rengoku nodded, his expression soft yet serious. "Myron, it's been over two years since you started your training. You have made outstanding progress from the first day as well as setting your heart ablaze numerous times. Words couldn't express more how proud I am of you. I've seen you have the greatest potential hidden within you. I've taught you everything you need to know to become an excellent Demon Slayer as well as my Tsuguko. So Myron, you are one step away from becoming a Demon Slayer."

Hearing Rengoku's words caused Myron's eyes to well up with tears. He wiped his tears taking a deep breath before looking at Rengoku's eyes with both seriousness and determination. "Okay, tell me, what is the final step, Goku?"

"In order to fully become a member of the Demon Slayer Corps, you must participate in the Final Selection." Rengoku said in seriousness

"Final Selection?" Myron asked in confusion.

Rengoku nodded. "The Final Selection is a test that all prospective Demon Slayers must pass. It takes place on Mount Fujikasane, a mountain covered in Wisteria flowers that repel demons. For seven days, you must survive on the mountain while facing various demons that have been captured and placed there for this very purpose. Only those who survive the ordeal are accepted into the Demon Slayer Corps."

Myron's heart pounded with a mix of excitement and apprehension. "Seven days on a mountain filled with demons... It sounds insane ."

Rengoku smiled encouragingly. "It is insane , but I do not doubt your abilities, Myron. You have trained hard and shown incredible growth. You are ready for this challenge. Trust in your training, your instincts, and your heart."

Senjuro stepped forward, his eyes shining with admiration and support. "You can do it, Myron. We believe in you."

Myron took a deep breath, feeling the weight of the challenge ahead, but also the strength of the support behind him. "I'm ready. I'll face the Final Selection and come back as a Demon Slayer."