How to Ride Coach

"Tama-chan?" The little girl called, looking around the corner. "Are you here?"

"Oh! Antoinette! Come in!" Tamaki answered. The blonde was sitting in his room, as the girl entered his room, gaspingat the sight.

"A puppy!" She giggled, rushing over. She collapsed in front of the pup, almost on top of Tamaki. She sat beside him, her stomach across his lap as she pet the dog eagerly.
"What's his name?"

"Her." Tamaki corrected. "She doesn't have a name."

"How about gold?"

"That's a pretty name!" Tamaki nodded. "But I don't think this dog wants that name."

"So what will you name her?"

"..." Tamaki puffed out his cheeks, in deep thought. When he came to a conclusion, he blushed happily. The boy had thought of the perfect name. "Antoinette!"

"My name?"

"Becuase your name is so pretty and I love you, silly! You're my best friend."

"You're my best friend too!"

The children smiled, nodding and then giggling, returning to pet the puppy.

~

I awoke to the sounds of a muffled whisper. Looking around, I noticed the child and his father had disappeared.

Did we land?

I looked out the window to see clouds. Nope. We didn't land.

"I'm so sorry for the inconvenience everyone. Please don't yell at me." The one attendant pleaded.

A gurgle and then a sound of moans came from the bathroom. The child was throwing up.

My anxiety heightened.

This was a bad idea. I can't get sick.
Even a cold could kill me, let alone a flu or virus of sorts.

~

Antoinette sneezed. She lay back in bed, her fever had skyrocketed.

"Not again." Her mother sighed. "What are we going to do?"

"You know what you have to do." Tamaki's grandmother replied.

"No. We can't." Her mother argued.

"Are we not forgetting that Tamaki has already agreed?"

"To what?" Her mother asked, as Antoinette softly slept.

"He will go to Japan to make sure his mother gets proper treatment." She said. "As for the girl? Well, with the medical staff available here; she will die."

"What are you proposing?"

"As Tamaki grows, he will need a companion to be wed him as he becomes the heir of the Suou family. She can unite the Suou and Kage groups together."

"She can't do that if she's-"

"Dead? I am quite aware."

"I was going to say Ill." Her mother sadly sad, biting her lip.

"I propose that we bring the girl to Japan back to her father. There, we can have the Ootori Medical Staff be on call at all times they're the best in the buisness."

"They'll help her?"

"Yes. On the condition that you stay out of her life. You and your commoner friend are not welcome to be apart of our society of higher living." Tamaki's grandmother put down.