How to Waken

Two days after being hospitalized, Antoinette was flown home to bring taken care of by the Ootori medical staff that knew of her condition in the Tokyo Hospital.

Two weeks later, and here they were.

"She's been like this for weeks."

"Yes she has."

"Will she get better?"

"Like I said before, I don't know."

"What were we thinking? If it hadn't been for my stupid idea, she would be-"

"You don't know that."

"I know becuase of me, she now knows her Mother is dead."

"Don't be so hard on yourself, Tamaki."

"Kage-san, I have failed you as your future son-in-law. The last thing I wanted was to hurt her."

"I'm well aware, son." He patted Tamaki's back.

"I think I have something that will benefit all three companies."

"Three?"

"The Suou, the Kage, and the Ootori."

"Seeing as I probably have no choice becuase you won't leave, please go ahead."

"Prehaps, finding a better suitor. I love Antoinette. I really do. But I know someone who loves her more and will do anything for her."

"And who may that be?"

"Kyoya Ootori."

"The third son?" The Head Kage blinked. Surely he had considered them, but it seemed unlikely anything would happen between the two.

"I believe, sir, he loves her the most." Tamaki spoke his mind.

"And what makes you think that?"

"Did you think these flowers were from me? Well, I bought these ones, but he bought her roses. Her favourite kind of flower. He's the one who works behind the scenes at the Host club. He even got into an arguement when someone said Antoinette wasn't a suitable heiress."

"Did he?"

"Yes sir."

"And why would this benefit you?"

"I get to see her be happy. And I already have someone in mind. I think I love her almost as much as Kyoya loves Annie- I mean, Antoinette."

"I do have to say, you've become a very observant person, Tamaki Suou. I think our buisness will work alongside yours for generations to come."

"Really?"

"I mean, it's obvious that Anotinette was close to both you and Kyoya. I just assumed thar because she followed you to Japan, meant she loved you... more."

"I understand." Tamaki forced a smile. She even fooled the Head Kage with her lies. He hadn't told anyone, but he knew the truth.

"My boy, I have a meeting now. I must take my leave." Kage-san stood, "Please keep being her friend. She would never admit it, but she wouldn't have made it this far without you. I wish... I wish I wasn't so hard on her. I wish I had let her have freedom."

"I think you raised her well. After all, she's the girl even the Host Club fell for."

"I suppose. I hope she has a heart to forgive me."

"When she wakes up, I sure she will."

"If." He corrected, then walking out the door to leave Tamaki and Antoinette together.