06 - How to Go to the Beach!

Agh, Yes. The Beach.

One of the first stupid and idiotic things I was dragged into doing, aside from becoming a Hostess. Kyoya, wanting to expand the host business to be more inclusive, which I was all for, especially since the ladies at Ouran were gorgeous and fun to talk to, but so were the boys.

Back back to the beach - It felt just a filler episode, with some minor subplot that would be resolved by the end of the first season. To cliché for my liking. Tamaki giggled, holding (Or should I say, dragging?) Haruhi's hand, and six other bags in his other, as he skipped to an open sandy area. "Haruhi~" he smiled. "Watch Daddy set this tent up!"

I let out a chuckle. The twins came beside me, both with sunscreen warrior lines on their cheeks. "The commoner beaches-"

"-are full of people." They observed.

"Yes, it's not like a privately owned beach where only select families can have access to it."

I shook my head, before arriving at the tent - or lack thereof. Tamaki looked to me for help, seeing as he had gotten himself into the mess. He didn't want to look useless in front of Haruhi.

I let my face turn into a smile, before pinching the bridge of my nose. I pulled my braided hair back and smiled. "Tamaki, perhaps you should test the water. I'll fix the tent with Mori-Senpai and Honey-Senpai."

Tamaki's eyes filled with tears, before latching onto me and rubbing his cheek against my own, "YOU ARE A SAINT! AN ANGEL!"

Hah, you're too kind. I'm not even close to being an angel. If anything, I'm a liar. I shut my eyes.

Tamaki turned, "hey, Haruhi-" we looked to see the twins already changed and Haruhi lifted above them. "Water. Bathing suit. Perverted twins." Tamaki mumbled, tearing up.

"Go get em." I latte his back. He nodded and jumped into action, pumping a random water gun that had appeared. "Kuma-chan... SPRAY!" Ultimately, he shot Haruhi in the face, sending her sprawling into the water.

I turned to Kyoya, who had started instructing Honey and Mori in fixing the tent.

"Here I can help too-" I went to pick up one of the tent pieces, but my wrist cramped. Shoot, my arm was still in pain from my Father's actions. I hesitated, drawing my hand back to my chest, messaging my forearm in pain. 

This might be more serious than I originally anticipated. What am I going to do? Will it heal on its own? I doubt I could get it checked out without my father knowing.

When it has passed, I continued on as if nothing happened, completely unaware that Kyoya had witnessed the whole thing.

When it was set up, I sat down beside Mori, pulling off the white cover-up dress. "Agh it's a beautiful day for a beach episode- I mean vacation."

(IMAGE: Maki from Love Live! School Idol Project

(IMAGE: Maki from Love Live! School Idol Project. Credits to owner.)

"Kyoya, can you help me with my sunscreen?" I asked.